Water on FOS

We are cruising in May on the FOS. I'm wondering where (and if) they have places to fill water bottles. We've cruised a lot, but this is the first time I'll be bringing my water bottle with me and was just curious to know if I will have a hard time finding a place to refill it?

Just now, 1interpreter said:

We've cruised a lot, but this is the first time I'll be bringing my water bottle with me and was just curious to know if I will have a hard time finding a place to refill it?

The cabin sink is pretty convenient.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

The cabin sink is pretty convenient.

For one, my water bottle is to tall to fit under the faucet, and two with all due respect, I'd much rather not fill my water bottle up from a bathroom sink that people have washed their hands in after taking a crap! Who knows how many hands may have touched the part where the water comes out while in the process of washing, or spit on it while brushing their teeth. Who knows how well it may or may not have been cleaned/sanitized prior to us boarding. Thanks, but no thanks!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

In my experience, most cabin sinks are not deep enough to fit a water bottle under the faucet.

I said it was convenient, not that it's easier nor more hygienic as some worry about that too apparently. Like at other venues, you'll likely want to use a cup to pour the water into the water bottle.

19 minutes ago, 1interpreter said:

Who knows how many hands may have touched the part where the water comes out while in the process of washing, or spit on it while brushing their teeth. Who knows how well it may or may not have been cleaned/sanitized prior to us boarding.

Curious as to what water you use to brush your teeth with if the sink water is that unhygienic

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

You can always go to the Windjammer or Park Cafe and get cups of water to fill up your water bottle.

There used to be sings saying do not fill your personal container directly from the faucets. Use a clean glass to fill. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1interpreter said:

I get your point, but still not where I would prefer to refill my water bottle. To each their own.

You can go to the buffet and get a clean glass, fill it with water, then pour that water into your bottle. Repeat as necessary. NEVER place your germy personal bottle up to a public beverage dispenser.