Prima live February 12-19, 2023

cml4958

2 hours ago, Greenpea2 said:

But they won't release him to the dog sitter? Poor puppy! But at least you know he will be safe. Just remember that and ENJOY. Her will be fine.

He bit the dog sitter so no, this was the best option.  I was going to suggest to her that the shelter hold him while I'm out of town but then he bit the neighbor so animal control got involved.  He's in the safest place he can be right now and hopefully he won't be such a sh!t in the future.  Fingers crossed.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, cml4958 said:

More laundry area.  The towel folder.

IMG_1692.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

IMG_1695.JPG

IMG_1696.JPG

Somehow I get the feeling that these are not the type of pictures Sid takes. 🤣 This is going to be quite a different trip. But, that is good as we will all learn different things than last week. 😊

• Like 5

1 hour ago, www3traveler said:

Could you please posted a list of the Prima's current officers?   I only recongize one person in your photo.  THANK YOU

From the meet and greet…if you need more info please let me know.

986EB107-07D1-45F4-BB69-10241D6DCEFE.jpeg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, cml4958 said:

He bit the dog sitter so no, this was the best option.  I was going to suggest to her that the shelter hold him while I'm out of town but then he bit the neighbor so animal control got involved.  He's in the safest place he can be right now and hopefully he won't be such a sh!t in the future.  Fingers crossed.

Poor baby; leaving the fur babies is the toughest part of vacationing.  

• Like 4

On 2/9/2023 at 6:16 PM, Travelicious said:

It is important to clean for the dog sitter.

Yes, at a minimum I wash sheets and towels for the dog sitter. Hubbie does takes out trash and recycling, Then one quick vacuum; Golden retrievers prove you can buy love, but they are major hair shedders.

1 hour ago, cml4958 said:

@onthewebI was wrong. They do have dancing lessons.

19B85284-94BC-46E6-B9CB-EF5D375F06CB.jpeg

Yay, DW will especially be happy. I just showed this to her. Her reply was "We will have to practice." 

Of course, no guarantee this will also be on the London to Reykjavik cruise, but a good sign nevertheless.

• Like 3

Thanks for this review! We are on her next week!

I friend is on Escape currently and sent a photo of the frose machine at the pool bar. Can you see if the main pool bar on Prima has a frose machine? I would appreciate it!

Thanks! 

25 minutes ago, Dawnya00 said:

I friend is on Escape currently and sent a photo of the frose machine at the pool bar. Can you see if the main pool bar on Prima has a frose machine? I would appreciate it!

Thanks! 

I believe they do. I have seen a machine that I think has them.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Dawnya00 said:

Thanks! 

Can verify that, yes, pool bar on Prima has Frose!!  I enjoyed several...

• Like 6

Fun times at Cagney’s tonight. An older lady was alone waiting for her husband. A crew member checked on her and I guess called their cabin and he came down about 20 minutes later but once he arrived I thought they would come to blows but no joy. They worked it out enough for them to eat together.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, cml4958 said:

Fun times at Cagney’s tonight. An older lady was alone waiting for her husband. A crew member checked on her and I guess called their cabin and he came down about 20 minutes later but once he arrived I thought they would come to blows but no joy. They worked it out enough for them to eat together.

Can I sit with you? 😂 This is exactly the kind of petty drama I love to observe. (Sadly I am not on the ship to eavesdrop.)

• Haha 5