2023 Premium Plus Beverage Package

montycjv

35 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

This is the current updated beverage package list as of 2/14/2023. Of course, things can always change…again…

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Beverage_Packages_122322.pdf

1. Where the hell are they able to get Blantons for a cruise ship. 
2. How the hell can they think Woodford Reserve, which you can get for 35$ is premium.  But good list. 

3 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

This is the current updated beverage package list as of 2/14/2023. Of course, things can always change…again…

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Beverage_Packages_122322.pdf

That link is at least 2 versions old.  Not sure what each change has been, but I just checked earlier today and the beverage package page now links to a Feb 6, 2023 update. https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/790164-BEV_Package_Flyer_UOBP_PPBP_Update_FINAL_2_6_23_1.pdf

They had a 1-23-2023 link as well. Feb 6 marks the fifth iteration of a beverage package link that I have seen since we booked on December 1. 

• Like 1

Well, at least there’s Veuve and a Pommery Rosé champagne on there. JW Blue only in the Haven it seems but I wouldn’t be too surprised to spot one at Maltings as well.

Very clear though on the newly introduced “Only one bottle at dinner” rule though. Well, I just make them run like crazy for my orders by the glass at lunch then, not my problem.

Also- no taking bottles back to the room though I read plenty of reports on here where people seem to get away with it. Worth trying our luck I think.

I would *think* I would not have to worry about the availability of blue curaçao and Midori (for premium AMFs and Tokyo Teas 😁)… or do I?  Also, has anybody seen Rumchata, Alize, or Hpnotiq in stock at the bars?  I’m guessing if thee latter three are stocked they would be available for no extra charge with the Premium Plus promotion; Hpnotiq was always upcharged a lot when I used to drink it so it would be nice to have it without the price of my drink suddenly double 😎😂

Edited by 3OfDiamonds

Hi Everyone...We finally heard back from the Haven Conceirge yesterday...I specifically asked about the PP+ beverage package as of February 2023.... was sent the attached beverage list....I'm hoping there are no changes before our April Transatlantic on the EPIC.  Thank you for all of your responses and help...Can't wait to try every item on the PP+ list!

46EC3673-707E-4037-8CA8-087438A5EFE2_1_102_o.jpeg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, montycjv said:

Hi Everyone...We finally heard back from the Haven Conceirge yesterday...I specifically asked about the PP+ beverage package as of February 2023.... was sent the attached beverage list....I'm hoping there are no changes before our April Transatlantic on the EPIC.  Thank you for all of your responses and help...Can't wait to try every item on the PP+ list!

Wait! I see pictures of Flow water. Does that mean no more acqua panna???

15 minutes ago, drmomsc said:

Our most recent cruise on the Encore we were able to get Aqua Pana and San Pellegrino at every restaurant, as well as the buffet bar.   Many other bars also had a stash of bottles.  

36 minutes ago, drmomsc said:

"Premium bottled waters" (Aqua Panna and San Pellegrino) are included with the Plus package. What you see for the picture of Flow water is for the "additional drink packages" on the next screen. That one is for the package of waters you can order to have delivered to your stateroom.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

They have Acqua Panna on the ship,,, because it is for sale in the mini-bars in your stateroom

image.png.df9800def962c510b7c417f07b0dbca5.png

IF you have premium plus bev package, can you get pellegrino bottles or sparkling bottles of water to take back to your room?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arrow34 said:

IF you have premium plus bev package, can you get pellegrino bottles or sparkling bottles of water to take back to your room?

Yes.  We always grab them and bring back to our room.  Just do not drink the ones that are in your mini-fridge with the price tags (as @BirdTravels pictured).  Even if you have the Plus package, you will be charged for drinking those bottles.

On 2/15/2023 at 2:14 AM, PNWMomma said:

That link is at least 2 versions old.  Not sure what each change has been, but I just checked earlier today and the beverage package page now links to a Feb 6, 2023 update. https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/790164-BEV_Package_Flyer_UOBP_PPBP_Update_FINAL_2_6_23_1.pdf

They had a 1-23-2023 link as well. Feb 6 marks the fifth iteration of a beverage package link that I have seen since we booked on December 1. 

9 minutes ago, Monorail Driver said:

I don't put much faith in these updated 2023 pdf drink package liquor list.... There hasn't been Captain Morgan on a ship in almost a year and Bulleit Frontier Bourbon has been an upcharge for about the same time.  And, a few more of these liquors as well.

Reports are the Joy has Capt. Morgan! I'm going to drink it all if it's still there in three weeks...I know, such a pedestrian drinker I am.

27 minutes ago, palpieha said:

On Encore now, and JW Blue is marked as "Connoisseur collection" on the menu, and not included in Plus package, but can be bought for a 40% discount with Plus.

Can you take a pic of the latest menu in the whiskey bar?  I havent seen any menus that list the connoisseur collection.  

On 2/12/2023 at 5:36 PM, sid_9169 said:

PPBP on the Prima this week, and all the Veuve you could drink by the glass at almost any bar... Maybe one or two wouldn't have it, but it was there...

Good to hear that! When I was on the Bliss this summer, I waited almost 30 minutes in the MDR and A-List bar for Veuve because they had to go to other venues to get a glass of it! *smh*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, palpieha said:

On Encore now, and JW Blue is marked as "Connoisseur collection" on the menu, and not included in Plus package, but can be bought for a 40% discount with Plus.

I had JW Blue Label on the Prima a couple of weeks ago, and it was included with the P Plus...

On 2/17/2023 at 4:15 PM, montycjv said:

On the Jewel in January, they were pushing the Veuve at (only!) $30/glass. That would be a $15 upcharge with the regular open bar package. Two glasses a day would roughly equal the added cost of the premium plus package. Most of the time, we've figured we would just pay for any upcharges on items we wanted. I actually liked some of the <$15 wines as much as the more expensive ones. However, YMMV 🙂

On 2/12/2023 at 8:26 AM, montycjv said:

Hi Everyone....

We are sailing NCL Epic on the 15 day Transatlantic crossing in April.  We recently upgraded to the Premium Plus Beverage Package and now we're hearing that NCL may have limited or eliminated certain wines and spirits from the package.  Can anyone provide recent information or detail their experiences with the Premium Plus package?...We are hoping to have a nice bottle of French Champagne with dinner each night, and enjoy some premium glasses of wine or other spirits. 

There are many different experiences posted recently, possibly varied by NCL Ship....so we're very confused and hoping we didn't make an $1,100 mistake paying for this upgrade.  I should all note we are sailing in the Haven for the first time so anyone that can provide insight would be very appreciated!

Thank you!!

Come join us at the roll call! https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2802100-ncl-epic-new-york-to-barcelona-ta-22-april-2023/page/17/

4 hours ago, palpieha said:

Waco. You have to buy a bottle I. Wonder how much for a  drink