How to view statement once returned from trip?

glorialagos

I just got off the Nieuw Amsterdam yesterday morning.  I checked my onboard account prior to disembarking and had a $6.99 bill.  I just checked my Mastercard statement and there is a charge for $419 from Holland posted yesterday.  I cannot find anywhere to check my statement to find out what those charges might be.  The chat function is not available on Holland's site.  Could anyone direct me to the right spot?   

Thanks

3 minutes ago, glorialagos said:

I just got off the Nieuw Amsterdam yesterday morning.  I checked my onboard account prior to disembarking and had a $6.99 bill.  I just checked my Mastercard statement and there is a charge for $419 from Holland posted yesterday.  I cannot find anywhere to check my statement to find out what those charges might be.  The chat function is not available on Holland's site.  Could anyone direct me to the right spot?   

Thanks

You can see it on the Navigator app under Account/Statement. I can see my statements back to 2018 but it may take a few days to show up.

4 minutes ago, Nickelpenny said:

You can see it in the Navigator app but I tried right now and all of my statements are "unable to fetch onboard statement, please try again later".  But previously I have seen them.  (under Account)

I received that message too. I backed out tried again and it worked.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alberta Quilter said:

Try looking on the Navigator app.  Under Account you should be able to see past statements.  Hopefully your recent statement is posted there.

When I try the Navigator app it tells me to connect to ship wifi.  ??  I can't seem to get past that page.

My issue with the navigator statement app is before a certain year it says not available because someone else paid.  ‘Excuse me, I’m the only one to pay HAL Bills, in cash. since my first cruise. And that’s been only with HAL. 

will that “someone else please come forward.”  

4 hours ago, glorialagos said:

When I try the Navigator app it tells me to connect to ship wifi.  ??  I can't seem to get past that page.

Is your phone on wifi mode or cell mode (or both). You may need to play around with settings. 

4 hours ago, Sea42 said:

You can see it on the Navigator app under Account/Statement. I can see my statements back to 2018 but it may take a few days to show up.

my daughter just got off yesterday as well, their statement said $419 (common theme) and then she got an alert for a charge 3X that on her credit card statement!

As the others said, you may need to wait a few days to access your recent statement before it will work.  It took about 3 days for the “connect with ship WiFi” message to go away so I could get to it.

Alternatively you can contact the Onboard Billing Department.  Make sure you include your name, booking #, ship name, and sail date if you contact them by email.

Reservation_Accounting@hollandamerica.com

or

onboardbilling@hollandamerica.com

or

Reservation Accounting #:  888-663-5384

5 hours ago, Cruise NH said:

How do I look at old statements on Navagator?  I went into my account and then bookings and I can see my last trip listed but nothing happened when I pressed on it.  Thanks.

I think you might be looking in the wrong area of the app.  It's not under Bookings, it's under Statement.

57 minutes ago, Alberta Quilter said:

I think you might be looking in the wrong area of the app.  It's not under Bookings, it's under Statement.

Under navigator >account >statement there is a category above for Bookings and that shows my old trips, I’m trying to see something there.  I think the problem is I’m currently on a trip so under ‘statement’ it just shows the current.  I’ll try to look at the old one again after we get home.

1 hour ago, Cruise NH said:

Under navigator >account >statement there is a category above for Bookings and that shows my old trips, I’m trying to see something there.  I think the problem is I’m currently on a trip so under ‘statement’ it just shows the current.  I’ll try to look at the old one again after we get home.

I am also on a cruise and although I have been able to see previous statements on my phone and tablet, I can't right now.

I am the OP and wanted to update.  The large charge disappeared and I was charged only the $6.99 I expected.  The fine print mentions something about putting a hold on your credit card so maybe that was it?  We did fine the accounting system hard to understand - so many charges and then debits of those same charges.  Anyway, it is correct now and I am also able to see the bill on the Navigator app.  I was just being too impatient!

Thanks all.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, glorialagos said:

I am the OP and wanted to update.  The large charge disappeared and I was charged only the $6.99 I expected.  The fine print mentions something about putting a hold on your credit card so maybe that was it?  We did fine the accounting system hard to understand - so many charges and then debits of those same charges.  Anyway, it is correct now and I am also able to see the bill on the Navigator app.  I was just being too impatient!

Thanks all.

Thanks for the update! I'm glad everything is straightened out.