Salad dressing question for Symphony cruiser

This is going to rank as one of the most trivial questions I've ever posted, and I apologize in advance for this bit of nonsense. But I love my salads and I love being able to customize them. And when I'm done putting the perfect salad together, I want to drizzle ranch dressing on it. I was rather surprised to find that it wasn't offered on the Vision. 

So I'm hoping some cruiser recently off the Symphony can advise if the Windjammer or the Park Cafe is offering ranch dressing. Because, if not, I'm seriously thinking about smuggling a bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing on board.

They didn't have Italian available in the windjammer in November, but when I asked a waiter if they had any, he went and got some for me in the back. I thought it was weird they didn't offer it, since Italian is a pretty basic staple dressing.

I don't recall if I saw ranch, but I'm sure that they would at least have it somewhere in the kitchen if you ask for it.

Edited by ARandomTraveler

2 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

They didn't have Italian available in the windjammer in November, but when I asked a waiter if they had any, he went and got some for me in the back. I thought it was weird they didn't offer it, since Italian is a pretty basic staple dressing.

Agreed, it certainly is.   

I wanted to avoid some of the calories in Italian dressing and use oil and vinegar on my salads aboard Freedom, as I do at home.   One evening they had the two bottles by the salad bar.   Then the next night they didn't; when I asked about them they said they were out by the condiments in the very back of the Windjammer (nowhere near the salad fixin's).   But, I somehow survived the ordeal.  🙂

They kept moving the salad bar, too.  Sometimes along the side, sometimes a separate "island"....   It almost became a game trying to locate it.   Maybe because it was a charter?  They were also providing a "vegan" island at times....

I've found a wide rage of dressings on all ships do far, including ranch. However, most are thin and lack flavor.

If you're picky, do bring your own. Like someone else posted you can find individual portions of ranch at most grocery stores. Or bring your own small bottle but keep it on ice in your room after opening.