Reduced deposits with Royal Caribbean?

sbaker

We've done mostly Princess cruises in the past and don't have a lot of experience with Royal Caribbean.  Does Royal Caribbean ever do promotions that offer reduced deposits or non-refundable deposits.  We're looking at a cruise for summer of 2024 that currently has a pretty great rate, but we're not quite ready to fully commit at this point.

Yes, they occasionally run promotions with reduced deposits. I personally have not seen any of these in a while though. The cruise lines are still hurting from the lost revenue due to Covid, so my guess is that they are trying to pull in as much money as they can at the moment.

I have also heard recently, from 2 cruise lines, that July 4th and Black Friday are generally when they run better sales and deals. This came from Celebrity and RC.

These weekly sales that the cruise lines are currently running are a joke. This week they are BOGO, next week its 50% off each guest. I personally find it somewhat insulting that they don't think the average person can do math and realize we see its the same price. Let's not forger the sales are ALWAYS extended. LOL

5 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Looks like yesterdays National Margarita day sale was one day only. Some got the UBP for as low as $58.00 pp pd

It said one day. The one day pizza day sale for Giovanni was also one day.  Seems like something new they are trying. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Looks like yesterdays National Margarita day sale was one day only. Some got the UBP for as low as $58.00 pp pd

The prices I saw yesterday are still available to me today.  They have a banner saying stuff is on sale...  Of the items I'm tracking a couple went down, a couple went up and a bunch stayed the same.

5 minutes ago, Rusty_lock said:

The prices I saw yesterday are still available to me today.  They have a banner saying stuff is on sale...  Of the items I'm tracking a couple went down, a couple went up and a bunch stayed the same.

Yep same here - UBP is the same as the "one day only" Margarita Day sale but today the combined price with UBP and Vroom is $88.99 so that's better than the $75.99 UBP and $15.99 I got Vroom at BUT UBP is still too high for me to justify so I'll wait and see and worse case pay as I go...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

I can't speak as much for the extras, but the cruise fare is what I was referring to. LOL