Shoe string French fries ?

jonthomas

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 4:00 PM, Nashna said:

Whatever kind of fries are served...please make them crispy.  Limp fries are an abomination.  

^^^ this. I go to a local barbeque place once a week and have stopped ordering their fries- limp = gross, IMHO.

8 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

Any good fry places near you? You're just to our west (we live in Fairfax County).

Some of the best fries are served at our Club House here at the Regency.  Near you, Great American Restaurants have the best thin ones.  In the past, we lived in Burke Centre and then South Run in Fairfax Station.  In fact, we were at Rafagino's in Burke for dinner last night.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nashna said:

Some of the best fries are served at our Club House here at the Regency.  Near you, Great American Restaurants have the best thin ones.  In the past, we lived in Burke Centre and then South Run in Fairfax Station.  In fact, we were at Rafagino's in Burke for dinner last night.  

Oh that's funny, we live in Burke Centre and went to Rafagino's for Valentine's Day a few years ago. Small world! I'm somewhat partial to Five Guys' Cajun fries, myself. I'll treat myself to Great American ones soon.

2 hours ago, DCGuy64 said:

Any good fry places near you? You're just to our west (we live in Fairfax County).

Best fries in your area are duck fat fries at Randy's Prime in Tysons Corner.  FWIW, also one of the Great Americna Restaurants.

Edited by Fam_Cruise
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fam_Cruise said:

Best fries in your area are duck fat fries at Randy's Prime in Tysons Corner.  FWIW, also one of the Great Americna Restaurants.

Boy that sounds fantastic! But, not sure it would be worth the 36 hour round trip.

• Haha 1