Bed configuration request

You can call your TA or RCCL ( If you booked directly with them).    And you can request any bed configuration once on board. Your attendant will take care of it. 

I am not aware of an email request for bed configuration.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Thanks 1

Just tell your cabin steward when you get access to your cabin.  This happens to us all the time.  We get there and it's one queen size bed.  The steward comes around to check on you when you access your cabin and you simply ask them to split the bed into two beds.  Easy peasy and I've never had any trouble getting it done.  Even though we always ask when we make our reservation to have 2 beds (and it shows as 2 beds on our reservation paperwork) they still always make it as 1 bed.  So calling RCI is pretty much pointless in our book.

Edited by Teeara
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There hasn't been anywhere to input this info in years...not that it did any good. Just tell your cabin steward when he/she makes their initial rounds usually around 5:00pm on departure day and it will be taken care of during the turn down service.

17 hours ago, strathcona said:

where on the reservation online can you input this. ????? Never seen this anywhere on the reservation page

Under Manage Reservation tab in your sailing, at the top left it gives the reservation #, then you can see bed configuration with the option to Edit.

On 3/7/2023 at 2:57 PM, SbbquilterUT said:

Under Manage Reservation tab in your sailing, at the top left it gives the reservation #, then you can see bed configuration with the option to Edit.

sorry, dont see this on the RC website, but can do this on Celebrity. Havent been able to add gratuity to the sailing either. Need to call. 

You must be using a different site or you are a TA. As per Ashland, i havent been able to do this for years now. 

16 hours ago, strathcona said:

sorry, dont see this on the RC website, but can do this on Celebrity. Havent been able to add gratuity to the sailing either. Need to call. 

You must be using a different site or you are a TA. As per Ashland, i havent been able to do this for years now. 

Sorry - likely I mixed up sites.