Do TA booked Princess cruises get a bid invitation?

Don-AnneLaguna

On two previous Princess cruises  booked through Princess, we had a bid invitation to upgrade and it was accepted at a minimal cost.

If I book through a TA, do I I get the same opportunity and chances for acceptance???? The cruise is 120 days out.

We book through a TA and we have gotten bid invitations on our upcoming cruise (our first cruise since the program started).  We leave on August 2 on a 28 day cruise around Australia and just received our 2nd "it's not too late to bid" notice this morning.  We are currently in a mini-suite and our upgrade options are below.  As far as I remember the minimum bid price hasn't changed since the original notice.  The interesting thing is that the cruise has been sold out ("Currently Unavailable") for almost all of the 2 years since bookings opened and that is what appears on the website tonight.  I wonder how many cabins are actually available.

Premium Suite
The Premium Suite includes a midship 119-square-foot balcony with luxury furniture

From $7,580 USD pp

Vista Suite
The Vista Suite features a spacious stateroom and aft-facing balcony.

From $2,075 USD pp

Club Class Mini Suite
A premium stateroom category featuring our best located Mini-Suite staterooms and Club Class benefits.

From $325 USD pp

20 hours ago, Don-AnneLaguna said:

On two previous Princess cruises  booked through Princess, we had a bid invitation to upgrade and it was accepted at a minimal cost.

If I book through a TA, do I I get the same opportunity and chances for acceptance???? The cruise is 120 days out.

Once your cruise is more than 5 days past the final payment date, log into your account, and look for "princess upgrade" under the "recommended for You" section. That leads to this link https://www.princess.com/plan/princess-cruise-room-upgrade/. I'm new to Princess, but it seems to follow the same procedure as RCG (Probably the same 3rd party handling the upgrades), which I am familiar with:) Sometimes with RCG it would not open up until 30 days out, so can always try at varying times. On  my current 10 night princess this link became available (and useable) 84 days out or so for me.