Shipping Medallions

bafinegan

Wondering how far out are the medallions shipped and where are they shipped from?  We are 46 days out from our cruise. I just got notifed of something being shipped from Hunnington Beach, Cal.  I havent ordered anything recently....

6 minutes ago, bafinegan said:

Wondering how far out are the medallions shipped and where are they shipped from?  We are 46 days out from our cruise. I just got notifed of something being shipped from Hunnington Beach, Cal.  I havent ordered anything recently....

We received ours 10-14 days before our last two cruises (Sep & Dec).

The medallions are manufactured and personalized in Asia then shipped to the USA using a freight forwarder. The freight forwarder then forwards them to the US Postal Service for final delivery.  Most times they are sorted at the forwarder's facility in Carson, CA and New York.

The exception are for Medallion orders placed late.  These are usually shipped from Florida or Singapore via FedEx.

24 minutes ago, SCX22 said:

The medallions are manufactured and personalized in Asia then shipped to the USA using a freight forwarder. The freight forwarder then forwards them to the US Postal Service for final delivery.  Most times they are sorted at the forwarder's facility in Carson, CA and New York.

The exception are for Medallion orders placed late.  These are usually shipped from Florida or Singapore via FedEx.

I've also had Medallion orders placed way early shipped directly from Singapore. Seems like no rhyme or reason sometimes.

13 hours ago, SCX22 said:

Good to know! I was surprised when I ordered mine about 30 days before the cruise and got a reply saying I would need to pick them up on embarkation day because they couldn't be shipped in time to Virginia. I hadn't realized they would be coming from another country. 

Our cruise is departing March 31 in Sydney, and we just received our medallions on Monday, March 20.  I was worried that it was cutting it a little close since we actually fly out on the 26th.  The return address was from New Jersey.  

2 hours ago, rogueriver said:

Our cruise is departing March 31 in Sydney, and we just received our medallions on Monday, March 20.  I was worried that it was cutting it a little close since we actually fly out on the 26th.  The return address was from New Jersey.  

The return address isn't always indicative of the point of origin.  Our medallions usually have the Santa Clarita corporate address as the return address.  Many of our Amazon packages will have a return address in Las Vegas, even though it came from a local warehouse.