Has anyone stopped at San Juan del Sur lately?

DrivesLikeMario

13 minutes ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

I'm curious if any of the ships have made calls there lately?  I know it hasn't been on many of the PC itineraries for a long time but would love to see it back as a regular port stop again.  Thanks for the help.

No, we are doing a PC cruise next week and it was cancelled for us a few months ago. 

It's so negligent of them to sell itinerary after itinerary with San Juan del Sur on it when they know they're not actually going to go back.

Anyways, we got Puerto Vallarta as a replacement and then a sea day took the spot of SJDS, I believe. This cruise was in December and itinerary was without Cabo.

• Like 3

On our Panama Canal cruise last December they cancelled not only San Juan del Sur but also Fuerte Amador. We wanted to hit San Juan del Sur again and have never been to Fuerte Amador. They replaced them with a stop in Puerto Vallarta. Nobody was happy about the change. If it had been listed that way in the first place there is a very strong possibility we wouldn't have booked the cruise.