Discovery - pre dinner, Elite Platinum Lounge

Jeter02

4 minutes ago, Jeter02 said:

Can someone tell me what time the Discovery hosts the Elite Platinum Lounge free dinner drinks and appetizers in the evening? 

4:30 to 6:30pm.  The drinks are not free, they are $8 plus service charge and any applicable port taxes if you don't have the package. 

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

4:30 to 6:30pm.  The drinks are not free, they are $8 plus service charge and any applicable port taxes if you don't have the package. 

Thank you. Yes I know the drinks aren't free. I'm there more for the little nibbles. Thank you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeter02 said:
2 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

Thank you. Yes I know the drinks aren't free. I'm there more for the little nibbles. Thank you. 

Looking forward to horsdoeuvres, perhaps a glass of wine, and a quiet place to visit before dinner

• Like 2

4 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

Currently on the Majestic, the ‘special’ drinks in the PES lounge are now $12. They used to be discounted. 

Usually one hot selection (sausage rolls, samosas, meatballs, dumplings, spring roll), crudité, fruit, a composed salad, a mousse or similar dessert, cheeses and garnishes, and then a rotating daily feature item such as smoked salmon, shrimp, steak tartare, guacamole, Stilton cheese (why can’t I recall the other two?)

• Like 1

On 4/15/2023 at 5:19 PM, wallyj said:

Currently on the Majestic, the ‘special’ drinks in the PES lounge are now $12. They used to be discounted. 

Just rechecked price list for the ‘special’ drinks. It now says $8, I believe the $12 price was for the Australia market so it was $12 AUS dollars and they did not update the sign immediately.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 6:20 PM, Jeter02 said:

Can someone tell me what time the Discovery hosts the Elite Platinum Lounge free dinner drinks and appetizers in the evening? 

Where is the lounge located on the Discovery?