What are your Favorite Vegetables on Celebrity and Not to Miss?

miched

2 hours ago, DCPIV said:

I can't think of one of the Luminae vegan entrees that we have not loved.  We usually get that "in the middle" to split between us since the other mains tend to get little in the way of veggies.  The radicchio and the cauliflower "steak" are two that stand out, but I know there are more I just can't think of at the moment.

I grill cauliflower on my pellet grill.  It makes a great appetizer served with a dip when entertaining during the summer while  waiting for the brisket to be done.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

Fresh/ roasted veggies at the lunch buffet can be put together for a nice plate.

Self  made salads and salads at dinner are good if they are not  limp or wilted.

Plated veggies are easily missed.examples....2 stalks of asparagus (poorly cooked)  or 2 or 3 carrot pieces..often with an odd taste

.  We try to order double veggies...and 1/2 carbs...but if the taste is poor why bother?  Not Xs strong suit.

😆  This thread reminds me of our very first cruise on Mercury in October 1999 .  We were seated at a dinner table for 8  , salad had been served , the waiter came round with different dressings explaining what each one was  and the guy to my right asked which one did he recommend  for his salad ??  

As a newbie cruiser I  nearly choked on my sorbet ! 😆 

Edited by heatherb1958

On 5/10/2023 at 11:44 AM, CruiseCrew123 said:

I think the Celebrity veg of choice is green beans - seems to come with everything 

My hubby once asked our waiter if they had a green bean farm somewhere on the ship. Because, you're right, they serve them with everything, lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, basil1 said:

My hubby once asked our waiter if they had a green bean farm somewhere on the ship. Because, you're right, they serve them with everything, lol.

I am surprised that I don’t get them served with my breakfast when in Blu or Luminae.   I guess they feel that the mushrooms ( fungus ) and asparagus spear goes better with breakfast.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Haha 1