What are your Favorite Vegetables on Celebrity and Not to Miss?

miched

I think every topic of what is the favorite and not to miss except for vegetables.    Why should they be left out?  🤷‍♂️🙄

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

Hahahahaaa  But seriously.  I love vegetables and why shouldn't they get a spotlight??

The ceasar salad is not to be missed.  Also, pretty much any of the salads offered at dinner in the MDR are really good..  

On Summit recently, in the OVC, they had a display of whole roasted vegetables which looked quite interesting.  We didn't try them, but we saw staff hacking off pieces of these giant veggies for people.  Like a veggie carving station.  🙂

Edited by AmberCascades
  • Like 3

Dill in lobster roll (I pull out frisée), parsley on any pasta, sage on potato waffle, any root veggie purée mixed with meat sauce, mushroom In omelet. What else? If tomato counts, then Bloody Mary as well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Celebrity does a good job with most of their salads at dinner in the MDR.

As far as veggies, most dinners have just a couple of measly pieces and not enough to rave about.

Edited by MISTER 67
  • Like 3

OV on the Summit last week had the most vegetables that I have seen on any X ship.

I find vegetables lacking in the dinings rooms.  The Caesar salad dressing had lacked flavor.

OV became a regular lunch spot for salad and veggies.

3 hours ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

I think the Celebrity veg of choice is green beans - seems to come with everything 

I actually complained on our last cruise about the constant green beans. I don't care if you call them haricot verts, they're still green beans.

Edited by patty1955
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Agree with others that veggies can often be lacking in quantity. We have found this particularly true in Luminae where they often seem a ‘garnish’ rather than an integral part of the meal…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can't think of one of the Luminae vegan entrees that we have not loved.  We usually get that "in the middle" to split between us since the other mains tend to get little in the way of veggies.  The radicchio and the cauliflower "steak" are two that stand out, but I know there are more I just can't think of at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DCPIV said:

I can't think of one of the Luminae vegan entrees that we have not loved.  We usually get that "in the middle" to split between us since the other mains tend to get little in the way of veggies.  The radicchio and the cauliflower "steak" are two that stand out, but I know there are more I just can't think of at the moment.

We usually do the same.  One of our favorites is the one with the eggplant.   I think it is Eggplant Parmesan. 

One time in Blu when we aren’t in a suite to try something different we ordered the Beyond Burger as the entree it was very good. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

The cucumber in the cucumber martini or in the Veuve Quique at the Champagne dinner. (Please ignore the spelling, I'm too tired to look it up.)

That is one of our favorite Martinis.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

5 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Vegetable spring rolls on the vegan menu is no to be missed 

They are very good.   We always order them.  I think some are disappointed only because they are expecting an egg roll.   

Happy cruising 🤷‍♂️🚢🇺🇸🌅