Coffee select card only good on current voyage

This is new to me. I've had friends who used up old coffee cards on their next cruise and they could still use the cards on different voyages, or b2b.

I'm seeing someone who had a old card say he presented it and was given a new card with the ship and date and told it was not good later if not used up. 

Last one on this list saying only good this voyage.

20230511_095219057.jpeg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

Sounds like they got a good deal if they got a new card for a partially used old one!

How much do they charge for a coffee card?

My next allure cruise in sept they are $31. For 15 punches. 

• Thanks 1

Funny enough, on our last cruise, they gave us our cards and a sharpie and said to write our stateroom number on it (but said nothing about the ship).  We finished the card, but if not, we could have in theory brought the card on the next cruise (assuming the stateroom exists).  They never validated anything when they punched the cards.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 9:56 AM, firefly333 said:

This is new to me. I've had friends who used up old coffee cards on their next cruise and they could still use the cards on different voyages, or b2b.

I'm seeing someone who had a old card say he presented it and was given a new card with the ship and date and told it was not good later if not used up. 

Last one on this list saying only good this voyage.

20230511_095219057.jpeg

Thank you for this pic!  You answered all of my coffee card questions with this info. 😁

• Like 1

For the most part I drink black coffee or a cafe latte, but I was able to use up an old card, bought a new one and get a Frappuccino on Radiance on my 01/2023 cruise. Glad I used all of the drinks on the newest card.  

I find it very funny when they say:

image.png.8f140f9520fcd90dfaa734b28a4a4541.png

And the whole thing is nothing but a big "Disappointment".  Mostly one restriction after another.  It's a good thing I'm not dependent on Coffee or even like it that much.