Confirmation of Drink Package Status

lx200gps

Relatively new Celebrity cruisers here.  We have a booking on the Equinox to the ABCs leaving next week, booked almost a year ago. At the time, we booked with what was termed the "Elevate" package and both of us have prepaid Gratuities, tons of OBC, single person wifi and the Premium drink package. All this info is clearly listed in our TA's invoice as well as Celebrity's Cruise Confirmation document, sent out at the time of booking. I'm marshaling all our paperwork and docs for the trip, but I can find no mention of any of this either in our booking on the X website nor on the app, IOW I cannot find where our wifi package and our premium drink package is confirmed, beyond the initial paperwork we received a year ago. Suggestions as to where to find it in our booking on the website and app? Thanks

18 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

The drink package should show on your boarding pass, and you should be able to see both it and the Wi-Fi in your purchase history

Thanks for the quick response.  There is nothing on our Xpress Pass beyond our basic personal details, booking # etc. There is a bar code and the words "PALL" and "CALL" at the bottom, but that's it. If the data is buried in the bar code, it would be nice to know ;o) As to our purchase history, I had already checked that and it only shows 4 items. It correctly shows our 4-night dining package, dated a few months ago when we ordered it, and three other items, all dated on our sail date next week. One is an entry for my wife's single-person wifi, but no mention of mine, and the other two are completely anonymous. They are in my wife's name, have reference/booking #s etc,  and both show icons of drinks, with absolutely no mention of what they are. I forgot to mention that I had also scoured our "Guest Ticket Booklet" as well, and can find no mention of drink packages in there either

Our Boarding Passes both say PALL as well as CALL, so I assume that means that we have the Basic package, together with the Premium upgrade. VERY odd way of showing it, I would have preferred it be shown in the formal paperwork, but all seems well now. Thanks for the confirmations.

49 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Our Boarding Passes both say PALL as well as CALL, so I assume that means that we have the Basic package, together with the Premium upgrade. VERY odd way of showing it, I would have preferred it be shown in the formal paperwork, but all seems well now. Thanks for the confirmations.

Strange. We just see PALL. The package we are on (Indulge) is also discontinued, but all looks ok. Just be aware when you look under purchase history it will only show WiFi and drinks for the person logged in. 

IMG_4108.jpeg

24 minutes ago, cococruiser said:

Ours says PALL and CALL too. I presumed it as we upgraded from classic to premium. I haven’t seen it described like this before either. We usually just have PALL on our card. 

Interesting point. Does that mean that when we get our cruise cards on Embarkation day, they will actually have PALL written on them?

2 hours ago, lx200gps said:

Interesting point. Does that mean that when we get our cruise cards on Embarkation day, they will actually have PALL written on them?

When we have upgraded from included Classic packages to Premium, we have seen CALL PALL on our boarding passes, but our Seapass cards have varied. Some have had CALL PALL displayed while others have had only PALL displayed. More recently, I’ve seen Premium or Premium Bev on our Seapass cards. The important thing is that the crew does know you have the Premium package if PALL or Premium is on your Seapass cards. Cheers!

Edited by Silkroad
  • Like 2