Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - May-21-26-2023

sid_9169

3 minutes ago, ociana said:

On our December cruise we had two rooms booked, one in my name and the other in my husband's, but the second room actually held our two sons and a friend (their Christmas gift was partly paid by Virgin). We went to sailor services the first night to inquire about swapping our bands around to match where we were staying and they said they couldn't but they could give us room cards for the other room. Spent the whole week with a bracelet for one room, and paying for my drinks, and a room key tucked in my bra for my actual room.  Aside from the funny looks I would get when holding my chest up to the sensor to open my door it all worked well for us and we ended up with both a band and a card. The card has no logo or anything on it, just white and basic.

Very good to know. Thanks. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

This one's for JinxyB, since she loves the dolls so much... Making a mental note: don't get her a doll for Christmas.

PXL_20230521_131023542.jpg

Wow!  Those "dog" things on the desky thingie sure look like they were made from peni?  I think that's the plural of that word?

• Like 2

I left my room exactly at 11;00 and checked out. I've still got at least two more hours before I need to start heading to the port, so I guess I'm going to hang out in the lobby here for awhile. It is a pretty nice lobby.

PXL_20230521_150836250.jpg

• Haha 23

There's a lot of people hanging out here in the lobby, which leads me to believe they'll be boarding Scarlet Lady today. Most other cruise line passengers are already at the port...

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I left my room exactly at 11;00 and checked out. I've still got at least two more hours before I need to start heading to the port, so I guess I'm going to hang out in the lobby here for awhile. It is a pretty nice lobby.

PXL_20230521_150836250.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HBCcruiser said:

Did you finally get your coffee and breakfast? 

IMG_4159.jpeg

Free coffee in the hotel lobby, then I walked down to Whole Foods and got some Greek yogurt and orange juice. Hopefully I survive until I can get some real food on board.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Roscoe13 said:

Wow!  Those "dog" things on the desky thingie sure look like they were made from peni?  I think that's the plural of that word?

I thought the same thing at first. Definitely had to do a double take. Then I was like did the color really have to be that close to actual weiners??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm going to need to use the restroom one more time before heading to the ship. I may have to use one of my emergency plastic garbage bags...

See...now THIS would have been a good use for the branded water bottle from your hotel! 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Some guy that works for Virgin Voyages is going down the line high fiving everyone. I had to just turn around and act like I wasn't paying attention, even though I was. God knows what all these people have on their hands.

• Like 6
  • Haha 21