Freestyle Coke Cup

Has anyone found a strap that works with these cups?  I'm looking for something to attach to it so that I can carry it around on my shoulder (cross-body style).  I've looked on Amazon, but I can't figure out which one will work with this cup.

9BE99932-54E2-4AD0-A9C6-D46D39D48385.jpeg.3d0fef264d2940c415645f8dc6709ce4.jpeg

Edited by smwg
  • Like 1

Thank you, everyone, for your input.  I didn't realize the cup sizes had changed and just knowing about what size they are helps in making an informed choice! I appreciate it. 🙂

On 5/22/2023 at 5:28 PM, reallyitsmema said:

I would be cautious buying something for that cup as the cups have changed again. They are smaller. These are both from Oasis. One is from October and the smaller is from two weeks ago. 

IMG_4698.thumb.jpeg.a718dc7cd9ad7c154accfef2e7d669eb.jpeg

There was actually a cup in-between these 2. It was shaped like the on on the left but about 1 inch taller. How much smaller can they go? Reminds me of the Disney length of stay mugs that some people buy.....those have just continued to get smaller and smaller.

Here’s the handle we use. They work very well. The straps wrap around and attach with Velcro so they fit every size cup. I ended up cutting some off of the bottom strap because it was a bit too long.  Bought them on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/YOUCOX-Anti-Slip-Adjustable-Tumbler-SUNWILL/dp/B0936XNR2C/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1D5CLUJIASS28&keywords=adjustable+tumbler+handle&qid=1684967778&sprefix=Adjustable+tumbler+%2Caps%2C353&sr=8-5

E98AF75A-407C-4EB9-82D5-E79219069D8B.jpeg

Here’s a few more pictures of the cup handles we use. 

Handle opened up.

D09956ED-893E-492C-AA80-AD6833194F44.jpeg

Handle cup with both straps fastened. I purposely didn’t push the ends of the straps down so you can see where they ended up after I trimmed them. 

4737D0BA-F95B-49F5-9A75-62A2A74C1AF6.jpeg

Handle with the top handle fastened and the top one not. The strap wraps around the cup and goes through a slot on the other side of the handle then doubles back to fasten. 

CBAB011F-37A6-4221-80D8-A4F1C249DE0F.jpeg

Edited by perfect match

Hi Hi!

First time ordering the Soda package for my brother in law.  The top of the cup, is it sealed? if tipped over will this spill?  Does it have to stay stand-up?

I tend to carry a tote bag on the ship -- book/phone/etc.  If I don't buy a sling, Can I toss that cup in my bag w/o spillage?

Let me know 🙂

C.

Edited by jumpjump

9 minutes ago, jumpjump said:

Hi Hi!

First time ordering the Soda package for my brother in law.  The top of the cup, is it sealed? if tipped over will this spill?  Does it have to stay stand-up?

I tend to carry a tote bag on the ship -- book/phone/etc.  If I don't buy a sling, Can I toss that cup in my bag w/o spillage?

Let me know 🙂

C.

Personally, I would not throw one in a tote bag if it was not  completely empty.  The lids are tight but not very sealed, in my experience. 

Edited by Tiggerontheseas

I don't want to discourage you but I tried a few different cup carriers... The problem was the cup is top heavy and it would tip and leak as I walked. 

I just bring my own now. 

my cup.jpg

Edited by LilBlackDress

• 8 months later...
32 minutes ago, lisaost324 said:

Anyone have a picture of a recent cup so I can see the size and shape?

Here's one from last month. Goombay Smash shown for scale. 😉  Same as what is shown in post #12 in this thread.

AllPhotos-1of1(2).thumb.jpeg.227e31368f8aca48840f8cce64bdee74.jpeg

Edited by GimmeOcean

In response to @jumpjump, the provided soda cups do not seal.  As per another's suggestion, you can bring your own sealable cup.  You will need your RCCL soda cup however to work the machines, as your cup from home will not work for the soda machines.  (Unless things have changed since my prior RCCL cruise about 18 months ago).  Then you can put the empty RCCL cup and your personal sealed cup into your bag.