Enchanted Buffet Question

md80fan

My family is looking at trying a different cruise line mainly to see different ports. We have only done Royal Caribbean in the past. We found a couple itineraries on Enchanted that look interesting for 2024. My father is a huge fan of Stir Fry and I cannot find the answer if any of the Princess ships and more specific does Enchanted have a custom made stir fry station in the buffet. 

9 minutes ago, md80fan said:

My family is looking at trying a different cruise line mainly to see different ports. We have only done Royal Caribbean in the past. We found a couple itineraries on Enchanted that look interesting for 2024. My father is a huge fan of Stir Fry and I cannot find the answer if any of the Princess ships and more specific does Enchanted have a custom made stir fry station in the buffet. 

No, Princess does not have a permanent standing stir fry station in the buffet, not a stir fry restaurant.

They do have theme nights in the buffet each night, with one being Asian themed with a stir fry station, and various other Asian dishes. 

And there is always 2 or 3 Asian dishes at lunch and dinner in the buffet - some type of noodle dish, a sweet and sour or beef and broccoli or similar, etc.   But a dedicated stir fry station all the time, nope..

There's many things to enjoy on Princess, hopefully that won't be a deal breaker..

Happy sails. 

Although they don't have a permanent stir-fry station, in the back of the buffet there is a station where they'll make it for you.  It's not every night, but every so often.  The other nights, they're usually cooking something else to your specifications. The best stir-fry we've had was on Celebrity and it was offered every night.

Edited by DrivesLikeMario

8 minutes ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

Although they don't have a permanent stir-fry station, in the back of the buffet there is a station where they'll make it for you.  It's not every night, but every so often.  The other nights, they're usually cooking something else to your specifications. The best stir-fry we've had was on Celebrity and it was offered every night.

We had a similar experience on Enchanted this past March.   Sometimes they had stir fry at that grill station in the rear of the buffet.   Other times they were grilling burgers, etc.  

We were on Ruby recently.  The grill at the rear of Horizon court (called Caribe Cafe??) was closed the entire cruise.  

4 hours ago, ldubs said:

We were on Ruby recently.  The grill at the rear of Horizon court (called Caribe Cafe??) was closed the entire cruise.  

Did they have a crêpe station at dinner like on the enchanted? 

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

Did they have a crêpe station at dinner like on the enchanted? 

Sorry what?!! They have a crepe station on the Enchanted? 
Celebrity had Bistro on Five which I believe is long gone, but had the most amazing chocolate filled crepes 😋

Can I look forward to having the same on the Enchanted? 🤞

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, could travel all the time said:

Celebrity had Bistro on Five which I believe is long gone, but had the most amazing chocolate filled crepes 😋

Not sure they were available every night, but I have had them on Enchanted in the buffet. 

11 hours ago, could travel all the time said:

They were serving them every night in Dec and March- only in the buffet until around 9:30 when they began cleaning up. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Buckeye10640 said:

Not sure they were available every night, but I have had them on Enchanted in the buffet. 

Agree.  We saw the crepe station too.  It's in the same area as the stir-fry in the buffet.  Again, not every night, but quite a few out of 20 days onboard.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, could travel all the time said:

yes, indeed!

It was our favorite - we went to the buffet after every MDR dinner and gorged ourselves on Nutella crepes. It was magical!

20221121_190617.thumb.jpg.1c410ca2d2359f1227e5fd7232994165.jpg

20221126_201154.thumb.jpg.ffd25b5bb844ca727697cbf9d15cf28d.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/11/2023 at 9:26 AM, md80fan said:

My father is a huge fan of Stir Fry and I cannot find the answer if any of the Princess ships and more specific does Enchanted have a custom made stir fry station in the buffet. 

The Majestic has the Noodle Bar (included)and Harmony Chinese restaurant (additional charge), but I don't believe the Enchanted has regular setup as I think you mean it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

yes, indeed!

It was our favorite - we went to the buffet after every MDR dinner and gorged ourselves on Nutella crepes. It was magical!

20221121_190617.thumb.jpg.1c410ca2d2359f1227e5fd7232994165.jpg

20221126_201154.thumb.jpg.ffd25b5bb844ca727697cbf9d15cf28d.jpg

Thank you for posting the pics 🤩 
Maybe my memory is failing but I don’t think I remember seeing a chocolate fountain on Celebrity for a long while. 
Looking forward to it 👍