Faster to the Fun

dewats74

Me and my friends are cruising n January.  We have had Faster to the Fun before and would like to have it again.  If we click on the icon to add it to our shopping cart, it doesn't show up.  Does it have to be after final payment before it will show up in the shopping cart, or do we just have to keep checkng to see when they added to this cruise?  It has been since before covid since I have cruised.  I was on this board for a long time, but have gotten a new email address and am not able to connect to my old account.

There's a bug where you can't add it to your cart from the list, you have to click on "more details" and NOT "add to cart."

Then it'll give you the option to click on a stateroom and then add to cart.

It still sells out, so if you want it, I'd get it ASAP. For our two upcoming cruises this summer, one has it available, the other sold out.

Thank you so much for the help.  It doesn't appear to be available.  I know they used to add some more FTTF later, do you know if this still occurs?  Anyway I will just keep checking and hope we can get it for our cruise.

On 6/13/2023 at 8:46 PM, dewats74 said:

Thank you so much for the help.  It doesn't appear to be available.  I know they used to add some more FTTF later, do you know if this still occurs?  Anyway I will just keep checking and hope we can get it for our cruise.

I believe they can add more as the cruise nears but it depends on the number of diamond and platinum cruisers that are booked for your sailing. I check my cruise daily in the hopes that I can snag a spot. ☺️

18 hours ago, shortyjoesmith said:

I believe they can add more as the cruise nears but it depends on the number of diamond and platinum cruisers that are booked for your sailing. I check my cruise daily in the hopes that I can snag a spot. ☺️

What I believe happens is that the total Priority # is a tightly controlled limit and that they always hold some back for late booking Dia/Plats.  If those slots remain available, they can be released to FttF booking as the cruise approaches.

On 6/13/2023 at 7:56 PM, dewats74 said:

Me and my friends are cruising n January.  We have had Faster to the Fun before and would like to have it again.  If we click on the icon to add it to our shopping cart, it doesn't show up.  Does it have to be after final payment before it will show up in the shopping cart, or do we just have to keep checkng to see when they added to this cruise?  It has been since before covid since I have cruised.  I was on this board for a long time, but have gotten a new email address and am not able to connect to my old account.

FTTF has not been released for any cruises for 2024. They are released at random times and may even be released by ship or port bits at a time.  

image.png.421c68b4f5d994a794478a2070c5d68a.png

Now guests can maximize their vacation fun with Carnival's Faster to the Fun® (FTTF) package. This program is available for purchase on Carnival.com, In-Room Gifts & Shopping, Faster to the Fun. Space is limited. Simply click on your cruise ship departure port for availability. Faster to the Fun is very popular and sells out quickly so we encourage you to check back in case of cancellations. 

Faster to the Fun is currently open through 2023. Faster to the Fun is not offered on Carnival Journeys departures, cruises in Europe nor on cruises from Honolulu, Norfolk and San Francisco.

• Like 2

On 6/13/2023 at 9:46 PM, dewats74 said:

They used to add FTTF slots in batches of 15, if capacity allowed.  

We've had FTTF on every Carnival cruise except for the post-COVID barred ones, and it seems like they get the capacity-control just right:  there has never seemed to be a long Priority line at Guest Services, for example.  

Even if no slots open up for a while for your cruise, there's a good chance that some will open when the final payment date rolls around.