Best place to send an e-mail complaint?

Stockjock

1 minute ago, Stockjock said:

I think I used Lisa's e-mail once but I'm guessing that's no longer the best option.  Any suggestions?

I would imagine it depends on what your complaint is. 

Based on the current decline of food quality and all that has changed with the menus, I sent an email yesterday to the new President & CEO. What I was told to do was to send it to CEC@celebrity .com and in the subject line write Attn: Laura Hodges Berthge - President & CEO. 

Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

I think I used Lisa's e-mail once but I'm guessing that's no longer the best option.  Any suggestions?

Try replacing the new Presidents name just as Lisa’s was.

CEC is the engagement center hitch seems to be the cat hall for everything.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Try replacing the new Presidents name just as Lisa’s was.

CEC is the engagement center hitch seems to be the cat hall for everything.

Yes, they told me they would forward. That was the best I could do. 

If presently on a ship look in the cruise planner for a QR Code under the title "We'd like to hear from you."  That will open a browser window to a form to share feedback to the senior team on the ship. 

57 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

Could you be more specific? Complaint about entertainment? Housekeeping? The shops? The ports?  Different departments for each.  Etc.

8 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Could you be more specific? Complaint about entertainment? Housekeeping? The shops? The ports?  Different departments for each.  Etc.

This is a Flights by Celebrity gripe where I was given a complimentary upgrade to (1 leg) of business class due to a schedule change by Lufthansa, and Flights by Celebrity's actions cancelled it.

I have a separate thread on this, but I've also composed a letter to send to Celebrity.  I would like it to go to the CEO, or similar.

Edited by Stockjock

4 hours ago, Stockjock said:

This is a Flights by Celebrity gripe where I was given a complimentary upgrade to (1 leg) of business class due to a schedule change by Lufthansa, and Flights by Celebrity's actions cancelled it.

I have a separate thread on this, but I've also composed a letter to send to Celebrity.  I would like it to go to the CEO, or similar.

We had a really bad experience with Flights by Celebrity- they screwed up all out upgrades for four flights thia past January.  Never again.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blazerboy said:

We had a really bad experience with Flights by Celebrity- they screwed up all out upgrades for four flights thia past January.  Never again.

I was upgraded for free on one leg to business class on Lufthansa and they cancelled that or caused it to be cancelled.  If I had bought that, it would have been $8,400, so free is super attractive.

Some, in my other thread, seemed to think that cancellation was super great since I didn't pay for that.  I think you understand that isn't the point.

2 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

I was upgraded for free on one leg to business class on Lufthansa and they cancelled that or caused it to be cancelled.  If I had bought that, it would have been $8,400, so free is super attractive.

Some, in my other thread, seemed to think that cancellation was super great since I didn't pay for that.  I think you understand that isn't the point.

Yep.  Understand.  I wasn't charged, even though I booked, chose seats and gave my credit card. Saving the money was not the point for me either- upgraded seats for 17 hours of flying each way was!  Celebrity pointed the finger at Choice Air, and Choice Air pointed it at my TA, who explained that both were wrong.  I had to deal with this ON the plane.  Hawaiian Air was the only helpful party!🙄 

Since this experience, I have booked my own flights, leaving me in control. Flights by Celebrity claimed that, as a group booking, upgrades were not possible...not what they said originally when they took my credit card and assigned seats.(insert middle finger emoji here)

5 minutes ago, Blazerboy said:

Yep.  Understand.  I wasn't charged, even though I booked, chose seats and gave my credit card. Saving the money was not the point for me either- upgraded seats for 17 hours of flying each way was!  Celebrity pointed the finger at Choice Air, and Choice Air pointed it at my TA, who explained that both were wrong.  I had to deal with this ON the plane.  Hawaiian Air was the only helpful party!🙄 

Since this experience, I have booked my own flights, leaving me in control. Flights by Celebrity claimed that, as a group booking, upgrades were not possible...not what they said originally when they took my credit card and assigned seats.(insert middle finger emoji here)

Not only was I venting a bit, but trying to spare others from having a similar experience.  But some seemed to find it amusing.

I feel your pain.  It's quite frustrating.  Like you, I won't be using them again under any circumstances.  Yes, there are some potential benefits, but the downside risks outweigh the upside rewards, in my view.

Edited by Stockjock
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Stockjock said:

Not only was I venting a bit, but trying to spare others from having a similar experience.  But some seemed to find it amusing.

I feel your pain.  It's quite frustrating.  Like you, I won't be using them again under any circumstances.  Yes, there are some potential benefits, but the downside risks outweigh the upside rewards, in my view.

I have posted this morning on your other thread with some sympathy. It is annoying when you are elated to get something for nothing to then see the bubble pop.

It does worry me now though that you are finding it hard to let go. If you get bitter it will spoil all the pleasure of the wonderful cruise you should be looking forward to…

Celebrity have given you some OBC. Sometimes it is time to ‘Let it go…’

• Like 4

8 hours ago, chemmo said:

I have posted this morning on your other thread with some sympathy. It is annoying when you are elated to get something for nothing to then see the bubble pop.

It does worry me now though that you are finding it hard to let go. If you get bitter it will spoil all the pleasure of the wonderful cruise you should be looking forward to…

Celebrity have given you some OBC. Sometimes it is time to ‘Let it go…’

I can let it go, but...I'll make sure that they're aware of the situation, in part, because it makes me feel better to do so, and also in part, in the hopes that it prevents this from happening to someone else in the future.  Candidly, I'm not optimistic, but if you don't point out these things, they might not realize that the issues exist.

I sent an accurate, but very politely worded, message to them.  I have no further expectations, and they can do with it what they wish to.  I did also have positive remarks about a couple of people who tried to help.

Edited by Stockjock

2 hours ago, 39august said:

On another thread someone posted the new CEO's old RCI e-mail as lhodges@rccl.com. I wouldn't expect much from the engagement center. 

Thank you for this. I will try the above email and executive office. I’ve never done this before and went with the suggestion of the Captain’s Club. 

2 hours ago, 39august said:

On another thread someone posted the new CEO's old RCI e-mail as lhodges@rccl.com. I wouldn't expect much from the engagement center. 

FWIW, this e-mail address seemed to work.  lhodges@celebritycruises.com bounced back as invalid.