Ultimate Dining not available holiday cruise?

We are sailing on Harmony for Christmas this year! On the cruise planner there is NO ultimate dining package listed. Do I need to wait until it’s closer to the cruise? Is it not offered because this is a holiday sailing? 

I'm on harmony for 3 weeks before xmas and its offered. Huge sale its dropped be,low $300 until you add on tips. 

Xmas will have a extra expensive meal I'd guess. Let us know if it's ever in the planner. Immdoing over xmas in 2024..

As you can see this is harmony dec 10 to dec 17. 

20230703_104558315.jpeg

Christmas and New Years cruises have "special" dinners (read higher cost) and they tend to limit specialty dining locations. As a result, the unlimited dining package is posted later (closer to cruise) and will include restrictions noy allowing UDP on certain nights at certain venues.

29 minutes ago, Bead Pirate said:

Christmas and New Years cruises have "special" dinners (read higher cost) and they tend to limit specialty dining locations. As a result, the unlimited dining package is posted later (closer to cruise) and will include restrictions noy allowing UDP on certain nights at certain venues.

I have sailed over the holidays for the past 10 years and never had to wait this long for the dining packages to go on sale.  Personally I don't think they will be offered.

• Like 2

I have 2 Christmas cruises booked (canceling one of course) and there are NOT any  dining options at all offered yet for either of them.  Allure and Adventure

Edited by molly361

25 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I have sailed over the holidays for the past 10 years and never had to wait this long for the dining packages to go on sale.  Personally I don't think they will be offered.

😒

I can book both the special (crazy expensive) holiday meals, and regular specialty dining on non-holiday days. But no UDP listed. We have a family of 5 sailing and I DO NOT want to pay $500 for chops or 150 Central Park on a holiday. They even seem to be charging the full $100pp for kids on the holidays, ouch!!! I think I’ll stick with the MDR those days. 4D60D8AC-9B9D-4D0B-9FC2-FB1E97A8B0ED.thumb.png.91e850ab1c45765f47a3040d45965cf4.pngE1AC4BD9-8C77-4029-9791-67E897BD2E6C.thumb.png.b07c35df3dd1d61d07049c098f0faa1b.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, laura85 said:

I can book both the special (crazy expensive) holiday meals, and regular specialty dining on non-holiday days. But no UDP listed. We have a family of 5 sailing and I DO NOT want to pay $500 for chops or 150 Central Park on a holiday. They even seem to be charging the full $100pp for kids on the holidays, ouch!!! I think I’ll stick with the MDR those days. 

At least on Anthem's XMas sailing, I was able to book lunch at regular discounted lunch pricing for Christmas Day at Chops and the Chef's Table (not that I'd do this meal with kids) is/was available at regular sale pricing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Ok that’s a good idea! The lunches are a good value! I don’t think I’ll do chops without UDP (been there many times) but we really want to try Wonderland and Central Park, never been to those! 

Wowza. Learn something new everyday I guess. Never knew they had special dinner pricing. 

On a different note, almost to the date (7-6-22) I bought the UDP during the July 4th sale last year. We're on Harmony 11/26 the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Total cost including gratuities was $519 for the two of us.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, molly361 said:

$99 Holiday dinners just became available for my Allure Christmas sailing.  No packages of any kind just separate dinners and lunches

Same with Odyssey!

On 7/4/2023 at 10:01 AM, ARandomTraveler said:

On Symphony Thanksgiving sailing last year (2022) the UDP was available. No upcharges at any restaurants for the Thanksgiving meal, and the total was only $207.99/person ($245.43 with the 18%).

Agree, normal. Done Thanksgiving almost every yr on my Sailings were no additional up charges for the Meal like you see over Xmas Holidays

• Like 1