It's just a DREAM - TxTeach79's LIVE Dream 7/15 - Yeehaw!

TxTeach79

6 hours ago, OneLuckyMom said:

Did they catch your extra day of parking, or not say a word?  Or did you just grab your car and go?

they never asked me how long my sailing was! I just filled out my name, make and model, and plate number and they filed it away! No need to go inside this morning, the Uber dropped me right at my car, no issues! Already have the same joint booked for my Thanksgiving sailing!

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Thanks for another stellar review Paul. Safe travels home! I hope that one day the planets will align and we will get to cruise together. Now that would be epic! :classic_biggrin:

we’re getting closer all time time! I like the odds! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

Thanks for keeping me entertained all week, Paul. I always look forward to your review, and you never disappoint. Have a safe drive home and enjoy the next couple of weeks (days?) until your vacation is truly over.

I appreciate it! One more week or so….

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fla33023 said:

You know a reviewer is good when you say to yourself, "Damn,  I'm gonna miss that review because I'll be on Indy of the Seas over Thanksgiving!" Lol

I mean, I really appreciate that, but you’re definitely winning on that trade off! 😂😂😂

hey, it’ll be here when you get back!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, icft said:

Thanks. Had a great time following but it was over way too fast. Please do it again (but I guess you've heard that one before).

Uh! That didn't come out quite right...

If I had a dollar…. 😂😂😂

• Haha 8

52 minutes ago, balcony bound said:

Sigh.  Wish you cruised more often, love having you as part of my day!  I enjoy your style and humor.  Looking forward to your next adventure.

thanks so much - believe me, I wish for that same thing! 

18 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Great review again. I have to say you must need a vacation after your cruise because you don’t seem to sit still too long 😀

Looking forward to the next one.  When is that?

thank you!! Thanksgiving week on Regal Princess and then NYE on Celebration with @HelloItsMeB

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back home, where a blustery cold front rolled in to the Metroplex over the weekend, with highs in the mid to upper 90’s.  Back at temps over 100 starting tomorrow and continuing for at least the next 10 days.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rwest898 said:

I so enjoyed your review.  Can you please post the link for your next review here.  Looking forward to it. 

I absolutely will, especially since it’ll be over on the Princess board. Thanks so much!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/21/2023 at 4:53 PM, TxTeach79 said:

they haven’t said anything that I’ve heard. They’re barely even publicizing them. Simon doesn’t mention them on his nightly announcements, I couldn’t pick out a Playlist cast member if they sat down across from me. Rumor is “technical difficulties,” apparently started middle of last cruise? 

Man, I hope they get this worked out by the time we visit the Dream again in September.  The America Rocks show is one of my faves - I never get tired of it.

• Like 1

I have to say, I'm a little depressed. I was really enjoying checking out this thread several times a day to keep up to date on all of the shenanigans, drinks and photos. Feel like I'm in withdrawal. Good thing for me  is I get on a ship on Saturday - NCL with my grandson to Alaska. Thank you for your enjoyable commentary and getting me ready to sail - and I enjoyed your cruise with B. You are both highly entertaining. Thanks for what you do.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, vswan said:

I have to say, I'm a little depressed. I was really enjoying checking out this thread several times a day to keep up to date on all of the shenanigans, drinks and photos. Feel like I'm in withdrawal. Good thing for me  is I get on a ship on Saturday - NCL with my grandson to Alaska. Thank you for your enjoyable commentary and getting me ready to sail - and I enjoyed your cruise with B. You are both highly entertaining. Thanks for what you do.

Believe me, I'm a little depressed too!!! Thanks for the kind words, and enjoy Alaska, there's no place quite like it!!!

• Like 3