Elite discount wifi

patjeblauw

If you wish to buy in advance you will need to call in order to get the discount.   There really is no delay in buying it once on the ship.   When you create your account there is a choice to select the WiFi in the App and the discounts are already applied.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, SSFrance69 said:

If one wishes to upgrade to the premium wifi (have basic included in my rate), do both passengers in the stateroom have to take the upgrade?

No, both passengers do NOT have to upgrade.

FYI, I found it best by calling Celebrity prior to boarding.  That way I got the sale price and then was able to apply my Elite discount on top of that.  

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, keesar said:

FYI, I found it best by calling Celebrity prior to boarding.  That way I got the sale price and then was able to apply my Elite discount on top of that.  

This is not how it’s supposed to work, but some agents are messing up and giving people the elite discount on top of the sale price. 

Edited by Cruise Gopher

57 minutes ago, keesar said:

No, both passengers do NOT have to upgrade.

Interesting...I was told it was one discount or the other.  hmmmm

4 hours ago, SSFrance69 said:

If one wishes to upgrade to the premium wifi (have basic included in my rate), do both passengers in the stateroom have to take the upgrade?

No. I always upgrade and DH doesn't.

3 hours ago, Islander500 said:

There was a sale to upgrade from Basic to Premium prior to sailing.  We also get 30% off being Elite.  You cannot get both online.  I called and got the sale plus the Elite discount.  Great deal.

Separately, you will get 90 free Premium minutes in a separate account aside from any Basic or Premium Plan. It will appear as an option when you log on.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Islander500 said:

I was told that some sale prices combine with the elite discounts but most do not.  The pretty standard 10% pre cruise did seem to combine with the elite discount but anything greater than that.  I booked during the 40% off sale so that was better than using the elite discount.  

• Thanks 2