Crown and Anchor Society

21 minutes ago, CynBeth6 said:

I just found out after our recent cruise we have moved up to platinum! Do we get a new card and pin or anything with our new status? 

Ask the loyalty ambassador on your next cruise if you want a new pin. He can usually give you one.

37 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

I know many here probably don't care about the pins, but my teen loves them. Picked up our diamond pin in April with the loyalty ambassador.

We collect them in our albums among other "artifacts".

It is about a year and a half we got D+. Pin was placed in our room, previous pins were also always placed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CynBeth6 said:

I just found out after our recent cruise we have moved up to platinum! Do we get a new card and pin or anything with our new status? 

with the recent 'enhancements' to the C&A program, a pin is no longer given until you reach Emerald.  Maybe the loyalty ambassador will still have some, but it has been removed from the list of benefits. Here is the link where you can see all the benefits for each level.   https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf  

Edited by rockmom

20 minutes ago, rockmom said:

with the recent 'enhancements' to the C&A program, a pin is no longer given until you reach Emerald.  Maybe the loyalty ambassador will still have some, but it has been removed from the list of benefits. Here is the link where you can see all the benefits for each level.   https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf  

Oh we just got platinum pin on our July adventure of seas cruise. Maybe they had them left over🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Max and Ruby said:

I know many here probably don't care about the pins, but my teen loves them. Picked up our diamond pin in April with the loyalty ambassador.

My husband likes them too. He has them on a hat along with some hard rock pins he collects.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 12:18 PM, Weluv2cruise2gether said:

Oh we just got platinum pin on our July adventure of seas cruise. Maybe they had them left over🤷‍♀️

That’s what the loyalty ambassador told me on my last RCI cruise in June. Platinum and lower tier do not get the pin now but if they still have them, they will give you one while they last. Now I am Emerald so I am going to pick up my new pin on my next RCI cruise in October. I collect other cruise lines and Hard Rock Cafe pins too😉.