Beyond Cabana

Tennant

We have a party of 7 and would like to do a cabana for a sea day.  What do we book?

If you book a cabana is it really only half and you are paired with another group without privacy between the two seating area? 

Does anyone have good pictures of what area was yours when you reserved?

Thanks!

There is an option to book a. 1/2 which is suitable for 2.

There is a divider they put in place to separate the. S Ana you are not placed in the same cabana with others. 

A google search for Celebrity Edge cabana photo will get you pictures of a half and full cabana and you can see how they are divided.

This is on the Edge, but the set up will be the same. The first one is the 1/2 cabana, the second one if the full cabana. On the Beyond, the cabanas face the pool, on the Edge, they face away from the pool.

20230224_115612.jpg

20230224_115616.jpg

If you’re willing to spend the money $250 for half, $500 for full do it.  On Beyond the cabanas face the pool, Edge and Apex face a walking path towards the ocean.  It basically gives a very comfortable hang out spot for the entire day, there are drinks, and a separate lunch menu included. 

20 hours ago, Tennant said:

We have a party of 7 and would like to do a cabana for a sea day.  What do we book?

If you book a cabana is it really only half and you are paired with another group without privacy between the two seating area? 

Does anyone have good pictures of what area was yours when you reserved?

Thanks!

You can find photos on google. The design on Beyond is different than Edge. They are reserved for groups of 2 or 4. If you have a 2 person there is a slatted divider separating the cabana in half. You’re on the pool deck so I would have no expectation of ‘privacy’. 

• 4 weeks later...

Question about cabana policy please. I have booked 4 sea days in a cabana. There are 3 of us in my room but my daughter and husband will also be on cruise with their baby. One of them will come join us when the other is off with the baby, they will switch on and off. Am I allowed to switch one of the guests throughout the day or do I have to give all 4 names at beginning of day and it must be adhered to. May seem like a silly question but I want to give them access when possible. Thank you!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I check what is included now with the cabana rental? Do you still get unlimited soft drinks and a bottle of either vodka/wine/champagne?

When I go to book, none of these things are mentioned so I’m wondering if the package has changed? 

Many thanks in advance. 

Just got back from a Beyond cruise.  I rented a 2 person cabana twice. The day before the rental I got a phone call in my cabin asking what kind of bottle I wanted, I chose a bottle of vodka (Kettle One) on both days.  As far as what’s else is included seems confusing, I had the premium drink package so I think that’s why, I did not ask for my 6 chilled beers because I wasn’t drinking beer, and wasn’t offered them either, I’m sure if I asked or had no drink package, they would have given them to me. We did receive fruit snacks immediately on each day. As for the 4 bottles of Evian water, I assume they bring them as you drink the water, never specifically received 4 bottles, but never would have drank all four, they are big bottles. The food menu is correct and I had a Lumine burger one day and the chicken sandwich the other day.  Also we typically had 4 people in the 2 person cabana, no one ever said anything and they also brought drinks for all 4 of us.  Again we all 4 had the premium drink package…

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Tyler414 said:

Just got back from a Beyond cruise.  I rented a 2 person cabana twice. The day before the rental I got a phone call in my cabin asking what kind of bottle I wanted, I chose a bottle of vodka (Kettle One) on both days.  As far as what’s else is included seems confusing, I had the premium drink package so I think that’s why, I did not ask for my 6 chilled beers because I wasn’t drinking beer, and wasn’t offered them either, I’m sure if I asked or had no drink package, they would have given them to me. We did receive fruit snacks immediately on each day. As for the 4 bottles of Evian water, I assume they bring them as you drink the water, never specifically received 4 bottles, but never would have drank all four, they are big bottles. The food menu is correct and I had a Lumine burger one day and the chicken sandwich the other day.  Also we typically had 4 people in the 2 person cabana, no one ever said anything and they also brought drinks for all 4 of us.  Again we all 4 had the premium drink package…

Thanks for confirming- makes the decision to book easier. 

6 minutes ago, StopTheWorld said:

Thanks for confirming- makes the decision to book easier. 

I will definitely reserve it again on future cruises. My cabana neighbor on the last day said they rented them on all 4 sea days we had. 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 10:54 AM, Tyler414 said:

Thanks for this information.  A few follow up questions if I may...

If I recall correctly, the  cabanas face the pool and people can walk the aisle separating the pool from the cabanas.  Did you feel like you were in a fish bowl...or did you have any means for privacy?

What was the cost for a 2 person cabana?

Thanks so much!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, chocolabmom said:

Was the champagne Veuve Cliquot or Moet Chandon?

I asked for and received vodka both days (Kettle One)

Edited by Tyler414

2 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Thanks for this information.  A few follow up questions if I may...

If I recall correctly, the  cabanas face the pool and people can walk the aisle separating the pool from the cabanas.  Did you feel like you were in a fish bowl...or did you have any means for privacy?

What was the cost for a 2 person cabana?

Thanks so much!

There really is no privacy per say, but no one is really "bothering" you either...there were not a lot of people walking the small area between the cabanas and the pool loungers. 

The MSRP price before any discount was $250 for 2 person cabana $500 for 4 person, I got a 45% discount during the black friday sale.

• Thanks 1