Allure out of Port Canaveral - which berth?

When Allure sails out of Port Canaveral, which berth is it likely to have?  

I will be on Anthem and we are porting there on the same day that Allure (and Mariner) depart from PC.  I am wondering which berth we will get, probably based on this information.

(Obviously we want the "good" one 😄

7 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

When Allure sails out of Port Canaveral, which berth is it likely to have?  

I will be on Anthem and we are porting there on the same day that Allure (and Mariner) depart from PC.  I am wondering which berth we will get, probably based on this information.

(Obviously we want the "good" one 😄 

Allure will be at the  new one 

• Like 1

Port Canaveral publishes the port schedule, but the current iteration does not yet extend to Allure’s arrival.

Here is a link to a port Canaveral webpage with a “click here” button for the schedule.  Use it closer to your cruise date; it should show you your terminal assignment.

https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Cruise-Lines-Schedules

12 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

Oasis uses terminal 6 sometimes on a port of call.

I’ve also seen Oasis use Terminal 3 on a  port of call, which sort made me scratch my head seeing a Royal ship at a terminal with carnival all over it. 

It was 7-23-2023

Edited by Ja2012
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I was just looking for verification that we won't get the "good" berth.  😞 

Depending on which day you are in port, you may be at either T6, T3 (Carnival) or T1. Basically, you get whichever terminal that is vacant the day you arrive.

Unfortunately, the current published schedule only goes to the end of september:

https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Cruise-Lines-Schedules

Have been on Jewel B2B earlier this year.  We left from T6 (which is usually just Carnival) and came back to T5.  They had us park our vehicle at T5.  Luckily the parking lots are right next to each other.  

So, yes....other lines will occasionally dock at competitor's terminals.  

Indeed have never witnessed an Oasis class at anything but T1, and very rarely if needed... T3.  

9 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I was just looking for verification that we won't get the "good" berth.  😞 

Well, one would expect the ships disembarking and then embarking full loads of passengers will get priority in terminal assignments over a ship just doing a brief port call.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Indeed have never witnessed an Oasis class at anything but T1, and very rarely if needed... T3.  

We just got off of a B2B on Wonder 7/9-7/23, and Oasis was in on a port call both Sundays and docked at T6. We have also seen her at T1 and T3 depending on what day of the week she arrives.

4 hours ago, orville99 said:

We just got off of a B2B on Wonder 7/9-7/23, and Oasis was in on a port call both Sundays and docked at T6. We have also seen her at T1 and T3 depending on what day of the week she arrives.

Oasis has been using terminal 6 since June.  We were actually at terminal 10 on Oasis in May for a short stop to drop off a medical emergency.

22 hours ago, orville99 said:

Ahh..interesting!  Thanks!  I have never seen an Oasis class at T6...then again there is one very large Carnival ship that docks up there...so now I know it's doable.  🙂 

• Like 2