🌳Drugs (WEED) in the Yacht Club Seaside 💨

PompeySailor

8 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

If they did our AC ducting  is linked to a cabin where the PAX are smoking WEED 

The UV-C (probably UVGi) used with "Smart Air" will kill viruses, bacteria, mold, etc. but the smell that you are experiencing will still be there....or might even be a bit worse. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

I have reported people for smoking cigarettes on their balcony before. To me, it makes no difference if it's pot or tobacco. It is against the rules and disruptive to other passengers either way. Pot seems particularly dumb and dangerous though, as some of the countries cruise ships visit have VERY harsh penalties for drug possession. Not sure I would be willing to risk serving time in a foreign prison...

Totally agree

it seems some people here want to steer off track and deviate from the issue at hand 

If I were on a ship and a fire broke out caused by an inconsiderate PAX smoking in their cabin and had to evacuate or even worse 

Thats a lawsuit against that lowlife 

• Haha 1

Just now, PompeySailor said:

I get it 

You are a carnival cheerleader 📣 

I’m sure the news reports  and bloggers and vloggers are all liars 

I am a liar and Carnival spokes people are liars too

It’s a problem on all lines, just Carnival seems to be the worst and they are trying to fix the issue more than other lines 

When I am back on land and have decent wifi I will post the reports and videos of the dogs living on the ships 

let’s get off the carnival bandwagon and back to MSC and the issues of confirmed  WEED in the yacht club 

Lmao, I'm typing this right now from an MSC ship...the Poesia. I'm diamond on MSC from sailing not status match. I have 2 princess, another MSC, 4 celebrity, and *one* carnival cruise coming up. I just got off HAL in May and another celebrity last Feb.

I cheer celebrity most often, but really I cheer whoever gives me the best deal.for where I want to go.

See, this is my point. Your assuming things that are simply incorrect.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

The UV-C (probably UVGi) used with "Smart Air" will kill viruses, bacteria, mold, etc. but the smell that you are experiencing will still be there....or might even be a bit worse. 

It was strong 

It was as if a Skunk 🦨 had just squirted 

Even the MSC technician was in agreement with the stench 

Just now, alyssamma said:

Lmao, I'm typing this right now from an MSC ship...the Poesia. I'm diamond on MSC from sailing not status match. I have 2 princess, another MSC, 4 celebrity, and *one* carnival cruise coming up. I just got off HAL in May and another celebrity last Feb.

I cheer celebrity most often, but really I cheer whoever gives me the best deal.for where I want to go.

See, this is my point. Your assuming things that are simply incorrect.

And you are assuming dogs don’t live on Carnival ships.

I will stop assuming with you,

Are you reading everyone else’s responses ?

Happy Days!

Ok

something’s lost in translation, my bad 😞 

My original post was genuine with a dab of humor (humour)

Man didn’t land on the moon, if he had, they would have done it again and again and again 

Did I mention all drinks on MSC in YC are free 

Cheers 🍻 

Wow...even when someone agrees with you you can't understand what they are saying.

I've got a bridge to sell you if you think man didn't land on the moon.

And not ALL drinks are free in the YC, only some are. See, again, you don't understand things...

And you are assuming dogs don’t live on Carnival ships.

I will stop assuming with you,

Are you reading everyone else’s responses ?

Happy Days!

Go back and read what I said. I clearly said they may be on SOME ships for SOME sailings. But to say or imply they are now a regular fixture is just silly.

No other responses seem to have a problem understanding things 

I guess you missed the point where I said I AGREE with you. Maybe you were distracted by my cheering for carnival.

3 hours ago, alyssamma said:

I've sailed carnival a few times and never seen dogs on them.

Your claim is carnival has a full time staff to "sniff out" WEED (SKUNK)???

Maybe not full-time, but Carnival did announce the move to use drug-detecting dogs in June:

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/carnival-cruise-line-to-introduce-drug-sniffing-dogs-security-officers-and-curfew/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

If one must partake, what do people have against gummies? No smell that way. 

Nothing against gummies 

as already stated they don’t smell 

I am not against smoking either, when it is done where it is allowed on ship 

Really gummies have no relevance for Weed smell coming out of an AC unit in a cabin on a ship

But I do agree they don’t smell 

Edited by PompeySailor

1 minute ago, morpheusofthesea said:

Welcome to the club ! 

Been a member for quite some time 

I like to have some fun with it along the way

I used to ride rodeo when we lived in TX, first one was fun, but after 9 years you get a sore ass 🐎 🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, alyssamma said:

I met a dog named 'Butch' on Celebrity who is a Zenith and only flies first class in his own seat. He had the Penthouse suite the week before us. Told my DW (at the end of our cruise) "Imagine, Butch slept in the same bed we did." Butch had his own deck lounger on the sun deck where he held 'court' for all those coming over to pet him. Butch was also invited with the rest of us suite guests to tour the bridge. No matter how many cruises one has under their belt, there is always some 'dog' with more.

• Like 1

Just now, JAGR said:

Maybe not full-time, but Carnival did announce the move to use drug-detecting dogs in June:

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/carnival-cruise-line-to-introduce-drug-sniffing-dogs-security-officers-and-curfew/

Yes...mainly at embarkation but nothing that says or implies all ships have them living there full time...which was all I said.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

It’s like how do you know how a baby has filled it’s diaper (nappy) 💩 

I have had the pleasure of knowing people that like to indulge and in the 🇺🇸 for some reason they like the smelly SKUNK weed 🌳

Its as obvious as a skunk misting 🦨 

Glad to know you are open minded enough to hang with 'Carnval' people

• Haha 2

Just now, morpheusofthesea said:

What do your readings tell you about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQXKhmLoLno

Nothing because my internet doesn't let me view videos. But I searched the net and...which I clearly said...it seems like mostly at embarkation with some on ship dogs...but unclear if that is on the ship while at sea or before sailing. Regardless, nothing that says or implies they are on all ships living there.

4 minutes ago, alyssamma said:
28 minutes ago, morpheusofthesea said:

Nothing because my internet doesn't let me view videos

Well, when you upgrade into the 21st century, you will find there is more out there. This drug sniffing dog is living presently on the Carnival Venezia.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

Agree

Nobody has even spoke to us about last nights events yet 

And TBH I doubt anyone will say anything, plenty of carpet on this ship😉

We did all we could do by reporting it and MSC engineering staff confirming. 

MSC don’t read cc posts, if they did they would need a whole team to work the forums 

1 person could cover the MSC forums here as a full time job and still have time to do other things.

FB would be harder is very fragmented.

• Like 1

Just now, morpheusofthesea said:

Well, when you upgrade into the 21st century, you will find there is more out there. This drug sniffing dog is living presently on the Carnival Venezia.

If you read the post you quoted me on you'll see I'm at sea. I'm not sure if be able to do what I'm doing on my smartphone in the 20th century. So... upgraded already???

And thanks for proving me right. Why do I need to watch the video when you will.do it for me and confirm what I've been saying all along.

Edited by alyssamma

3 minutes ago, CruisingNole said:

Did you feel that putting WEED in all CAPS would really drive your point home? 🙄

No 

But it got YOUR attention 

why are you here ?

Surely you really didn’t need to put in so much effort for your post just to make that childish comment

Edited by PompeySailor
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

No 

But it got YOUR attention 

why are you here ?

Surely you really didn’t need to put in so much effort for your post just to make that childish comment

The WEED brought me. It was all because of the WEED. 

• Haha 6