Celebrity Today- Daily program listing all the activities for the day

hrmkr

Hello,

I am looking at booking a cruise on the Equinox for mid Feb that goes to Grand Cayman and the ABC islands.9 day cruise

I was hoping that someone would have some copies of the Celebrity Today (daily planning of all activities) to be able to see what there is to do each day. I spoke to Celebrity and they gave me the name so I hope it is correct.  It is the same thing on Royal as the Compass.

For example:  what type of music is being played in each bar, what time are the shows, trivia...

Thank you

38 minutes ago, bjahil47 said:

I save all my daily’s but I doubt that they would be the same as your sailing.  We were on two ABC cruises 6 months apart and activities were different on each one.

I just would like to see some examples just to get an idea of what there is to do on the ship.  Anything you can post would be great. 

Thank you

• Like 1

Go to the app and select the ship currently doing a similar itinerary and look daily planner.  

The shows are generally at 7 and 9. The musicians move from venue to venue throughout the late afternoon through the evening.  

56 minutes ago, maiaaya said:

I saved mine from our July 16 sailing on Equinox. We had a different itinerary but I’d be happy to send it to you if you want to see it. 

That would be great.  Thank you

1 hour ago, hrmkr said:

I just would like to see some examples just to get an idea of what there is to do on the ship.  Anything you can post would be great. 

Thank you

I will get them out tomorrow

Guest BigRoger

Hi folks - following the same theme but a different ship - does anyone have the dailies for Silhouette during this summer season out of Southampton please? (And would be willing to photo or scan them). 

It would be nice to have a sense of what had been happening and when prior to us embarking on her in September.

Thanks in advance if anyone has and can provide.

41 minutes ago, BigRoger said:

Hi folks - following the same theme but a different ship - does anyone have the dailies for Silhouette during this summer season out of Southampton please? (And would be willing to photo or scan them). 

It would be nice to have a sense of what had been happening and when prior to us embarking on her in September.

Thanks in advance if anyone has and can provide.

The app has all of this information for the current cruise on the Silhouette. It’s so easy to do once you’ve given it a shot. 

IMG_9052.thumb.jpeg.1a582b22ac2417bb836e640cb43b13a7.jpeg

Click on the figure at the upper right and click on “Select a different cruise (Aqua color)

IMG_9053.thumb.jpeg.273c55575366efb01b165183a197a74f.jpeg

At the bottom of that page click Browse our ships.

IMG_9054.thumb.png.841a35d23835afd6b8bb8e1b9847943d.png

Select your ship. 

IMG_9055.thumb.png.b080bfa1157ab1a928d2ea7764440e5e.png

Select the current sailing at the top. If it happens to be a turnaround day, select the next one down on the list.

IMG_9056.thumb.png.4e4b75e15360d0f454057c2d6c309594.png

Voila! You can choose each day in the Daily Planner to see events. You can even filter between Activities, Entertainment, Excursions etc. 

• Like 4

I apologize for all of the screen shots, I know that can be kind of annoying. But I think this could help a lot of people learn how to navigate the app before they board. I enjoy scrolling through to see which movies might be currently playing on board, checking out dining menus, and seeing which musical acts and comedians are on board. 

• Like 3

Guest BigRoger
3 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

I apologize for all of the screen shots, I know that can be kind of annoying. But I think this could help a lot of people learn how to navigate the app before they board. I enjoy scrolling through to see which movies might be currently playing on board, checking out dining menus, and seeing which musical acts and comedians are on board. 

Wow how cool is that…. Well the old phrase is you learn something new every day…. And I did today - very many thanks for educating and helping!