How is the Ascent?

ddavidek

16 hours ago, ddavidek said:

Taking celebrity Ascent in Jan. 2024 on a back to back.  Any feedback on ship and entertainment?  

Come back a month before you sail and we’ll have answers for you.

17 hours ago, ddavidek said:

Taking celebrity Ascent in Jan. 2024 on a back to back.  Any feedback on ship and entertainment?  

We will be on her in November for the pre pre maiden and the pre maiden voyages. It’s a 4 and then a 3 night b2b. Honestly, my expectations regarding entertainment are low due to the newness and major learning curve associated with launching a new ship. I suspect by Jan. They should be in good shape!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We will be on her in November for the pre pre maiden and the pre maiden voyages. It’s a 4 and then a 3 night b2b. Honestly, my expectations regarding entertainment are low due to the newness and major learning curve associated with launching a new ship. I suspect by Jan. They should be in good shape!

My WAG (Wild A$$ Guess) is the entertainment will be fine as I'm sure they'll pull some entertainers from other eclass ships and they can rehearse many times before the first real show.  The problem I see time and time again with something new or after a recent change are service coverage gaps such as Servers/Waitstaff not servicing their areas of responsibility.  In many cases it's managements fault for not clearly communicating them

• Like 3

On 8/9/2023 at 8:16 AM, NutsAboutGolf said:

My WAG (Wild A$$ Guess) is the entertainment will be fine as I'm sure they'll pull some entertainers from other eclass ships and they can rehearse many times before the first real show.  The problem I see time and time again with something new or after a recent change are service coverage gaps such as Servers/Waitstaff not servicing their areas of responsibility.  In many cases it's managements fault for not clearly communicating them

Oh Oh, don’t get the sky suite people more excited than they already are about the new butler program not working properly haha. 

• Haha 1

On 8/9/2023 at 9:29 AM, Georgia_Peaches said:

Anxious to hear your thoughts as we will be on the Ascent right after you.

• Like 1

I am giving her a year to find her footings...why?  Because I have other cruises booked, but also booked when the cruise first became available for a very cheap price and no frills!  Beyond, in suite class/SV(b2b/TA)blew me away...

Edited by Lastdance