Getting confused - can you help? Arvia

red zebra

Hi guys looking for someone who is able to give me a definitive list here if possible.

We have splashed out on a conservatory suit on Arvia for the Xmas/NY trip, not trying to be smart here, it is just a special anniversary for me and the boss.

So the confusion, what 'little extras' will be available to us at this cabin grade please

It will likely be our last P&O cruise as the information on their website is appalling and the total lack of response from the humorously titled customer services is laughable.

If any of you fine seafarers can help, the little lady will be delighted.

TIA

• Like 2

If you pop over to the Iona Room Service thread (slightly lower down on the forum), there is a fabulous pdf that was posted (by @Mike Senior) entitled "suite benefits". It includes all the cabin types and which ships they are on, plus their associated benefits. 

Hope you have an amazing time! 

Edited by CarlaMarie
  • Like 1

Been in a suite but not a Conservatory Mini Suite. As I understand it you don't get many of the perks of a full suite as in no Butler service and no breakfast in Epicurean, but you do get robe and slippers, priority boarding, fruit bowl and the wonderful canapes (not every evening now apparently) and a bottle of bubbly on arrival.  You also have to pay for room service as well I believe 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, red zebra said:

Thank you all for taking the time to reply, appreciate it. I might take my life in my hands and attempt an email to P&O to see about the Epicurian breakfasts, thanks again

When we were on Arvia TA in January , they were doing a trial in Epicurean whereby you could pay for breakfast in Epicurean for about £7.50pp. It was not widely advertised but as there are only 24 full suites and I think 2 family suites it was pretty quiet in there of a morning

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sueandphil said:

When we were on Arvia TA in January , they were doing a trial in Epicurean whereby you could pay for breakfast in Epicurean for about £7.50pp. It was not widely advertised but as there are only 24 full suites and I think 2 family suites it was pretty quiet in there of a morning

They were still doing that when we were onboard in April.  I asked about it, but eventually we chose not to go.

21 minutes ago, Malcolm142 said:

Thanks to Mike Senior for that matrix PDF.

It says you only get one TV on Iona and Arvia yet when we were on Iona in October 2021 there were two TV's, one in the lounge area and one in the bedroom. Has this changed?

Are you sure you're not thinking about Azura or Ventura, or even Btritannia, although I have no idea if her de luxe balcony cabins have 2 TVs?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 7:30 PM, Malcolm142 said:

Thanks to Mike Senior for that matrix PDF.

It says you only get one TV on Iona and Arvia yet when we were on Iona in October 2021 there were two TV's, one in the lounge area and one in the bedroom. Has this changed?

I don't think so , just Google any Arvia suite video and you will see a TV in bedroom and TV in the lounge. Two separate rooms a TV in each.