Recent Platinum Gift

Banditswife

2 minutes ago, pcvtmom said:

On the Pride, we just got the small tote bags.  We somehow missed out on the toiletries bags, but we have double of the fanny packs! 😃 The tote bag is a perfect size for sunscreen, book, sunglasses, and card.  I used mine both in port and on the Serenity deck, daily.

Yes that’s what I got. It looked like another Fanny pack in the package. The one I love looks kind of like an old time bus drivers lunch box. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, pcvtmom said:

On the Pride, we just got the small tote bags.  We somehow missed out on the toiletries bags, but we have double of the fanny packs! 😃 The tote bag is a perfect size for sunscreen, book, sunglasses, and card.  I used mine both in port and on the Serenity deck, daily.

Would love to see a photo of the tote bags - sounds good!  But I'm always appreciative of anything they provide. 👍

• Thanks 1

On 4/26/2024 at 12:38 PM, n6uqqq said:

The Spirit has moved on to tote bags as of this Tuesday 4/23.

I presume you are on your way to Alaska. Is Carnival doing the Port Valet service now from Seattle?

6 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

Their form says "No overweight baggage fees if you sign up on line"

I can just imagine how much that will be abused😆.

Thanks a million for posting this information!! I high jacked this post by asking, but I hadn’t seen any other Alaska 2024 posts yet. We were the second cruise to Alaska after Covid and Port Valet was not operating then. I really missed that, since we had used it often in the past. I am bringing a group of 30 on the Spirit in July. This service will be such a benefit to all of us.🧳 I especially appreciate you posting the photos of the forms. 👏

• Like 1