Recent Platinum Gift

Banditswife

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

That is what we received this January cruise.

Thanks. I hope they still have it this  weekend. I actually find this particular gift to be useful and would like a back up to go with my 1000 drink koozies 🤣

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

Thanks. I hope they still have it this  weekend. I actually find this particular gift to be useful and would like a back up to go with my 1000 drink koozies 🤣

Ooo, I hope I’m not mistaken. I just found a pile of Fanny packs. Argh!!IMG_5831.thumb.jpeg.2eeedd95aeecce9db8ce098bedb6fdbd.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

Ooo, I hope I’m not mistaken. I just found a pile of Fanny packs. Argh!!IMG_5831.thumb.jpeg.2eeedd95aeecce9db8ce098bedb6fdbd.jpeg

I got a few of those myself. I gave them to my daughters though. Better than a koozie!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, phoneman69 said:

Cruising Horizon in May are they still giving shower/toiletry bag as the Platinum / Diamond gift ?

We got toiletry bags on Liberty and Vista in February and March of this year.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I like the toiletry bags😁

Much better than the many drink koozies I already have for sure. I have put this bag to good use.

• Like 2

We got the toiletry bags on Venezia a couple of weeks ago.  They have other uses than toiletry bags. You can use them for mini packing cubes, or as a small bag for small things that you want to put into a larger tote.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

Love them! Venezia 1/6 and  3/25 were the Fanny packs. Hoping for another toiletries bag 5/6 🤞

Have enough Fanny packs hope for a toiletry bag on 5/19 Horizon

• Like 1

Toiletry bags were given out on the Jubilee last week.  At first I thought they were the fanny packs because they looked very much like those when wrapped in the cellophane packaging.  We were going to go ahead and accept them and then find someone to give them to.  Then I noticed they were toiletry bags. Nice item IMO.👍

• Like 4

On 4/17/2024 at 1:07 PM, skywalkr2 said:

I am on Venezia next week and will not even pick up a Fanny pack if they try to offload that on me again.

We were on Venezia a few weeks ago.  They were handing out the toiletry bags.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, staceyglow said:

We were on Venezia a few weeks ago.  They were handing out the toiletry bags.

Venezia 6/19/23, 1/6-1/14 and 3/25-4/5 Fanny packs 😵‍💫 going again 5/6 hoping for ANYTHING else! 🤞

4 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

Venezia 6/19/23, 1/6-1/14 and 3/25-4/5 Fanny packs 😵‍💫 going again 5/6 hoping for ANYTHING else! 🤞

weird when i was on the venezia 3/3-3/15 cruise i got a toiletry bag

On 4/23/2024 at 4:33 PM, Crusin Karen said:

Are you sure... they look like the same thing in the packaging. We were on the Venezia Feb 2 - Mar 4 and they had the toiletry bags every cruise

Edited by grimpil
wrong date
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, grimpil said:

Are you sure... they look like the same thing in the packaging. We were on the Venezia Feb 2 - Mar 4 and they had the toiletry bags every cruise

You’re right!!!! I haven’t fully unpacked yet becsuse I’m going again 5/6!👏  I just checked! 🤪there was another kind of bag a few years ago, it was double that size and had a handle and like a hook on it. That’s what I thought you were talking about. Loved those bags. 

On the Pride, we just got the small tote bags.  We somehow missed out on the toiletries bags, but we have double of the fanny packs! 😃 The tote bag is a perfect size for sunscreen, book, sunglasses, and card.  I used mine both in port and on the Serenity deck, daily.