LIVE: 🗽 Lady Liberty 🗽 Heads North 9/2 - 9/7/23

6 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

🤣 the research must be done by someone.  might as well be me. i’ll find a way to power through 🍻

Just don't drain the bars.  I have 45 drink vouchers that I have to use on my sailing.  🙂 

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crzndeb said:

I’m on the Greenland cruise on the 14th on the Jewel from Bayonne. I would love for them to have updated bar menu. That Toasted Marshmallow Old Fashioned is calling my name. And I love Skrewball PB Whiskey. Have fun!

FWIW, The updated menu was on Oasis last month out of Bayonne.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

4 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Random sail away pics

IMG_0929.thumb.jpeg.ce2e38c3a5d090b779a851d7b5367ca8.jpeg

IMG_0930.thumb.jpeg.580157ad4ee3dbea3e1e9c30182e827b.jpeg

IMG_0933.thumb.jpeg.fe8b310a42d83f90e9381713d031a686.jpeg

IMG_0937.thumb.jpeg.59e20a8dcd1f5dc99a259ac9e648a396.jpeg

IMG_0939.thumb.jpeg.d9261294f4ad525fd47f1f6045f9a6ca.jpeg

IMG_0941.thumb.jpeg.0e6ec732058862dfce638e29c8ab3cd1.jpeg

This brings back some good memories.   We have been on Liberty a couple of times.  One was a relocation from Cape Liberty to Galveston.   I love going under the bridge.

Have a fun cruise!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jammer was not bad.  Most of my issues with WJ are crowd related & we went around 8:30 and hardly anybody was there.  Crew were politely rushing us.  I think we are planning to do MDR tomorrow.

We spent some time in R Bar and hit the WJ before fizzling out and calling it a day.  We were up late in Allentown yesterday till past midnight & was up at 5 am for some unknown reason.  Just nothing left in the tank.  

Top tier is tomorrow at 10 which we plan to attend.

We had our staple - pre bed water/hydration nuun drinks.  It’s similar to liquid IV but without all the sugar.

IMG_0949.thumb.jpeg.a8af84de59b5c4a4080e2cff34cc1429.jpeg

• Like 1

Have a great cruise! I was curious about your Jr Suite Gty experience. When did you receive your cabin assignment? We’re doing the Oct 14 Bermuda sail and booked the Jr GTY. Have done plenty of cruises, but never a guarantee. I know there’s no consistent explanation for when rooms are assigned, but we’re still curious. Also, never sailed on Liberty, but have plenty of Anthem experience. So we will definitely be following your review.

Hope you have a great time!  We love Bermuda, but Canada will also be fun too! 

7 hours ago, sixbirches said:

Have a great cruise! I was curious about your Jr Suite Gty experience. When did you receive your cabin assignment? We’re doing the Oct 14 Bermuda sail and booked the Jr GTY. Have done plenty of cruises, but never a guarantee. I know there’s no consistent explanation for when rooms are assigned, but we’re still curious. Also, never sailed on Liberty, but have plenty of Anthem experience. So we will definitely be following your review.

Hope you have a great time!  We love Bermuda, but Canada will also be fun too! 

We got our room assigned around 60 days prior in this case.  We’ve done GTY several times.  Once it wasn’t assigned until really close to sail date.  We’re happy with the JS we’re assigned so far.  We are port side and a touch more forward than we would typically choose on our own but no biggie.  We usually go for midship to aft when given a choice.

• Like 1