Caribbean Princess Bed Question/Suitecase Problem

Lovincruisin1321

I have a large suitcase that my husband gave me for my birthday to use on our cruise.   I am worried it is too big to fit under the bed.

Does anyone know how many inches of space is under the bed?    Anyone can tell me the dimension of their large suitcase that fit under the bed?

One more question:  Does Princess provide storage for large empty suitcases while sailing?

Thanks All

8 minutes ago, Lovincruisin1321 said:

I have a large suitcase that my husband gave me for my birthday to use on our cruise.   I am worried it is too big to fit under the bed.

Does anyone know how many inches of space is under the bed?    Anyone can tell me the dimension of their large suitcase that fit under the bed?

One more question:  Does Princess provide storage for large empty suitcases while sailing?

Thanks All

open it and slide it right under the bed

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

A standard 30 inch suitcase that is 11 inches deep will slide under the bed. If it does not fit there is plenty of space at the end of the open closet to stand it there. As far as I know the cabin steward does not store passenger's luggage.

• Like 4

Last couple sailings there's been a bunch of extra bedding/pillows under our beds which hasn't left any room for suitcases so we've just kept them in the closet.  I suppose I could bug the room steward to clear the bedding out but I say this largely to point out that the closet works quite well as a backup.

7 hours ago, voljeep said:

open it and slide it right under the bed

YUP! EXACTLY!

My wife of 42 years smirked and chuckled as I tried to determine how to fit my "must have " HUGE hard sided  and very handsome  suitcase under the bed.... after watching me struggle with it for 10 minutes..... she suggested that I unzip it...basically cutting the dimensions for clearance in half....im Hoping for 43 years!

have a great cruise

• Like 3