Hair dryer in Cabin ?

monakayk

2 hours ago, monakayk said:

Is there a hair dryer in the cabin on Celebrity Reflection ship? If so where would I find it in the cabin? Thanks in advance.

Is it a balcony cabin ?

If it is just go out on the balcony when the ship is underway and keep brushing your hair , it will get dry . 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

In my experience the hairdryers, even in higher suites, are hard work…Heavy and need the button pushing down. There have been lots of threads with suggestions about using elastic bands or Velcro strips to hold down buttons…

However….Totally agree with horseymike….Just take out a glass of wine with you. Even if your hair is a bit frizzy from the drying at least after the wine you won’t care!

19 hours ago, horseymike said:

Is it a balcony cabin ?

If it is just go out on the balcony when the ship is underway and keep brushing your hair , it will get dry . 🤣….

• Haha 1

My DW's biggest complaint is that you cannot use them in the bathroom but have to use them at the dresser in the cabin.  Just something to keep in mind. 

My answer to to have most of my hair thin out if not actually mostly fall out.  I don't even need to go on the balcony for mine to dry quickly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1