Bottled water package

wineglass

1 minute ago, wineglass said:

Is the 24 pack of bottled water still available, or do you have to purchase a drink package to get it now? The beverage package app no longer will open, so you can’t order it as before

It's a 12-pack - but you can order 2.  ~$7 per dozen.  Should be there unless a new change.

1 hour ago, wineglass said:

Is the 24 pack of bottled water still available, or do you have to purchase a drink package to get it now? The beverage package app no longer will open, so you can’t order it as before

Try it later or tmrw, website is not working for the onboard services very well today.  They may be making changes or updates now.

SMH

On one of our cruises we had ordered 2 cases of water (long b2b cruise) but no water was in our cabin when we arrived. I went to guest services and mentioned it. They argued they had no record of the order. I promptly told them we have a hard copy of the order in our cabin and surprise surprise they said they would send the water up. I'm a believer of having either a hardcopy of everything or a screen shot when it comes to consistently inconsistent Princess. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bwana Tom said:

On one of our cruises we had ordered 2 cases of water (long b2b cruise) but no water was in our cabin when we arrived. I went to guest services and mentioned it. They argued they had no record of the order. I promptly told them we have a hard copy of the order in our cabin and surprise surprise they said they would send the water up. I'm a believer of having either a hardcopy of everything or a screen shot when it comes to consistently inconsistent Princess. 

Absolutely!  That’s another example of why you should print your travel summary.

• Like 1

I *always* order this...even though we always book the Plus package.  At $7.08 it's just worth it to me for the convenience of it being in my cabin when we first arrive.  I never have to go chasing down water at a bar to bring back to the room even though it would be "free" (as in no additional cost due to the package.)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jwattle said:

I had ordered it the first time we had a suite, forgetting that we got it each day with the suite; I started realizing that our water was "having babies".😆

I'm guilty of that too!  Not only do you get a couple bottles delivered each day but you also can stop by the concierge lounge to get more.  And then you get some in the Suite / Elite mini bar.  My husband is used to me needing to have several bottles of water handy.  It's kind of like my security blanket.  But getting the water package when you're in a suite is overkill even to me LOL.

• Haha 1