Crystal E-Brochures

Keith1010

Aloha. Thank you Keith. Strongly considering Crystal after of course my parents glowing love since the Harmony way back when and numerous Serenity and Symphony thereafter.  We have a few 28 day and longer cruises reserved on other lines but will review and consider. I have not looked at the ebrochures but wondering if they still make available printed brochures. I am still old school lol and I know I can check the website for the answer but thought I would ask you if you don’t mind.  All the best!

3 hours ago, LouChamp said:

Aloha. Thank you Keith. Strongly considering Crystal after of course my parents glowing love since the Harmony way back when and numerous Serenity and Symphony thereafter.  We have a few 28 day and longer cruises reserved on other lines but will review and consider. I have not looked at the ebrochures but wondering if they still make available printed brochures. I am still old school lol and I know I can check the website for the answer but thought I would ask you if you don’t mind.  All the best!

You are very welcome.  I also like hard copy brochures. At the present time there are no hard copy brochures that I am aware of but I had heard that there will be a new one that is hard copy. Maybe it will be 2025. 

Keith

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

The number of e-brochures on the Crystal website has expanded including a Worldwide 2024 e-brochure.

https://www.crystalcruises.com/brochures

I understand why they want this, but forcing you to fill out a form and get on the mailing list doesn't make me want to download those brochures.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FlyerTalker said:

I understand why they want this, but forcing you to fill out a form and get on the mailing list doesn't make me want to download those brochures.

Same here…. I can’t tell you how many brochures I’ve skipped downloading because I didn’t want to receive all the emails that would follow…. Unfortunately, that’s a marketing best practice these days in travel, so resistance like ours is baked into their expectation, so I’m not going to move that needle in 2023.  😞 

Vince

Edited by BWIVince

I had the same issue that gmarsh had, 3/4 calls and emails from a consultant week one. 

Week two, more calls and emails. I politely and very nicely emailed the person asking to stop reaching out to me. The calls and emails stopped. 

it would be fantastic that Crystal snd out requested hard copies brochures so we can browse them in bed or out on the deck.

kate

Edited by Summer Time
  • Like 2

A tip for those of you ordering the brochures.

When I did order them there was a place already checked that said:

Yes! I would like to receive news, updates, and other information from Crystal Cruises

I unchecked that.  This happens often if you are ordering items on the internet. Often you are ask if you would like to receive e-mails and other promotional material and I uncheck those boxes as well or if unchecked I don't check them.

And for phone number  all nines should work.

While not applicable here I also don't provide my birthdate when that is requested by some companies. 

Keith 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Should you want to view e-brochure and forgot to uncheck the box I mentioned in the post above Crystal does have a place on their website where you can unsubscribe. It is one of the items on towards the bottom of their home page.

This link will take you were you can unsubscribe.

https://www.crystalcruises.com/mail-unsubscribe

Keith