Horizon terminal in port of miami

romandog

22 minutes ago, romandog said:

Leaving tomorrow, trying to figure out which terminal I need to pick when ordering my Uber to the port.

Just put in Terminal F, if it's not F it'll be the one right beside F and it makes no difference to the Uber driver.

• Thanks 1

Lol, we're embarking on Horizon in about 12 hours.  She will be docked at Terminal F.  

See below for the official PortMiami ship schedule for Oct. 14th.  Note that under "Ships Due In Port" she is listed for Terminal Foxtrot, "F."   

Enter Oct. 14th as the date:   https://wwwx.miamidade.gov/Apps/Seaport/dailydock/Default.aspx

We will be joined by Marella Discovery at Terminal "E"cho and Oceania Vista at Terminal "J"iuliet.  

Horizon will be docked portside (facing Miami) and will have to rotate in the turn basin before heading out through Government Cut, which is always fun to experience.  

• Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 10:29 PM, Pellaz said:

Lol, we're embarking on Horizon in about 12 hours.  She will be docked at Terminal F.  

See below for the official PortMiami ship schedule for Oct. 14th.  Note that under "Ships Due In Port" she is listed for Terminal Foxtrot, "F."   

Enter Oct. 14th as the date:   https://wwwx.miamidade.gov/Apps/Seaport/dailydock/Default.aspx

We will be joined by Marella Discovery at Terminal "E"cho and Oceania Vista at Terminal "J"iuliet.  

Horizon will be docked portside (facing Miami) and will have to rotate in the turn basin before heading out through Government Cut, which is always fun to experience.  

I just followed this link to see what terminal Horizon will be in for our December 23, 2023 cruise and it isn't showing Horizon at all that day. I had to go to the Carnival site to make sure that is the day we leave and it is correct.

40 minutes ago, Ideb said:

I just followed this link to see what terminal Horizon will be in for our December 23, 2023 cruise and it isn't showing Horizon at all that day. I had to go to the Carnival site to make sure that is the day we leave and it is correct.

It'll be terminal F or one of the terminals directly adjacent, that is Carnival's area of the island. Not sure why it isn't showing on the schedule yet though. I am not sure how far in advance they assign terminal berths.

As a followup, we departed on Horizon from Terminal F...but we returned to Terminal D eight days later.  😮  

Embarkation was delayed because even at 10:30 am or so, there were still 800 people from the prior sailing still on board due to only one gangway being available.  

Debarkation was also a cluster due to a few factors, including failure of the down-escalator from the gangway level.   "The escalator is out of service and has become...stairs."  🙂    (In fact, they were closed off due to repairs in-progress.)