Scarlet Lady / Live /Solo - Oct 18-22 2023

sid_9169

Pizza place is finally opened and there's a line all the way out the door. I don't have anything better to do, but I also don't feel like standing there on line. Maybe grab one little snack somewhere before my last dinner at Razzle Dazzle this evening.

PXL_20231021_180211039.jpg

• Like 15

Apparently I've achieved the power of invisibility... I was sitting at the bar patiently waiting while the others there before me were served. When it looked like it was finally my turn, two more people say down and we're immediately served. Two more showed up, and were also immediately served while I just sat there. At that point I just got up and went to another bar and got a drink within five seconds... I almost wish I hadn't even come on this entire cruise altogether... 

PXL_20231021_182424834.jpg

• Like 22

@sid_9169

Wishing you an Amazing final 24 Hours or so...
Jumping on the Champagne Share Wagon....

I believe in the 3 C's of Life:

Coke, Chocolate & Champagne 🙂 

(Coca Cola that is for all of you with your minds elsewhere)
Forget about us, the review & all the PIA's around - Go Out & ENJOY Yourself!
Cheers from Talkeetna

image.png.13981a27c31bfa3d0c9948c2cc7438c7.png

• Like 20

Just popping back in for a minute on this last morning of the cruise. My stomach issues forth didn't go on for longer than the one night into Bimini day, but what I thought was cruise crud got much worse over night as my parting gift... Maybe a cold or flu, maybe the Vid, who knows. I'm going to be spending several hours at the airport waiting for my late flight this afternoon, which is also one of my favorite things. 

You could definitely say things didn't go that great this time around, and ironically my other "worst cruise ever" was also a Halloween sailing... Maybe it's just my bad luck holiday... 

I'm going to knock down this breakfast and then go and start my packing. Normally I do a good bit of pre packing the night before, but I just didn't feel like it. Plus, I've still got more than two and a half hours before I have to debark. 

Thanks to all of you who followed along on this wild and wacky adventure, and I really wish that it could have been better for all of us... 

PXL_20231022_115223730.jpg

• Like 40

You will have an awesome time on the Tribe cruise.  Megan, Jamman and the rest will see to it.  I am just a lurker there but can tell you will all have a blast.   Hopefully your time at the airport will go quickly.  Safe travels.  

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

I'm pretty much packed up and ready to walk out of here. I was able to find enough room for my box of cigars, even though it was tight. My dirty clothes are double wrapped in plastic in my suitcase, and my debarkation time is still forty minutes away. I'm going to go take one more little walkabout before grabbing my bags heading out. I really don't feel like spending most of the day pacing around the airport, but the flight time I picked was the only outgoing one that wasn't even more of a fortune than it was already... 

I thought about taking the little shuttle over to Bayside Market to kill some time, but dragging my bags around a hot outdoor mall doesn't seem like much more fun than the airport...

PXL_20231022_124702544.thumb.jpg.65707e0d914a3c8eafe4a100de428f9e.jpg

PXL_20231022_134937290.jpg

• Like 17

The day we got on the ship, Scarlet Lady was the only ship in port. Today, it's another very busy day at POM. There's the Celebration right over there, my next cruise in January. Hopefully that one will erase the memory of this one.

PXL_20231022_140134740.jpg

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

There's the Celebration right over there, my next cruise in January. Hopefully that one will erase the memory of this one.

You will be truly traveling solo on that one so you won't have to accommodate another person. As a single person I've learned when you don't drag someone else along you can have complete freedom while on vacation. Come & go whenever you want. Dine or drink whenever whatever. Each & every day is yours to enjoy as selfishly as you desire.

There is a big lesson here Sid and that is never take another trip with anyone!

• Like 14
  • Haha 1