Hyatt Place and Hyatt House Dania Beach?

39august

Considering these for stay in Jan. 2024. Usually stay at Hyatt Convention Center in FLL, but it is so expensive in Jan. Is there anywhere walkable to get food from either or both of these properties, please?  Or do either have any food options in house?

19 hours ago, 39august said:

Well, that does qualify as food, just not food I'd want to eat! Thanks for the info. 

I certainly understand.  And yet, depending on the time of day/night you're planning on getting a bite to eat, a Big Mac may very well end up on the menu.

I was looking at Hyatt place for our cruise next June.  I noticed a Publix grocery within walking distance.    There is also an Outback steakhouse we can walk to.   This Hyatt is at 1851 SE 10th Avenue.

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed at Hyatt Place, Dania Beach. There was a great pizza place literally right out the back door. Was called Cucina  Italian Restaurant. Will probably eat there again even tho not staying at Hyatt Place. (just too expensive for us)

• 3 weeks later...

Update - stayed at Hyatt House 4 weeks ago (it is right across a small street from Hyatt Place - Dania Beach.  Very nice hotel with great service.  Quick airport shuttle.  Rooms were updated and large.  Would stay there again.  Also - plenty of dining and shopping right next door.

• Like 1