Can I bring fresh lemons onboard Eclipse?

asnaleah

I know this sounds weird, but I drink lemon in water every morning and would like to be sure I won’t have to order it from room service every day. Does anyone know if this is permitted? We are sailing from Los Angeles to Santiago. Thanks!

There's lemons everywhere on the ship, so not to worry. 

Put some in your fridge and add a plate of shrimps/sauce --uumm good !!

Now, If you want to bring " round tomatoes "--- that's a different " story "--- but, don't.

( Whatcha gonna tell your family/friends when you get home earlier than expected after being denied boarding for " smuggling " tomatoes )?

LOL---A few weeks ago someone posted a thread about " No round tomatoes , blah, blah ".

Luckily, a long time contributor to CC noticed it and suggested  " Just ask for one ".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

From Q&A

One of the best things about cruising is the food! And there will be many dining options available to suit most tastes and preferences. However you are free to bring non-perishable prepackaged food in limited quantities.

• Thanks 1

I often get Lemon's for our room in the OVC.   We usually order a bar setup in our room for evening drinks when don't feel like going down for a night cap.     I just fill a coffee cup with sliced lemons (from the beverage area) and keep them in the Refrig.   

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, asnaleah said:

I know this sounds weird, but I drink lemon in water every morning and would like to be sure I won’t have to order it from room service every day. Does anyone know if this is permitted? We are sailing from Los Angeles to Santiago. Thanks!

Nope

5 hours ago, Pinboy said:

There's lemons everywhere on the ship, so not to worry. 

Put some in your fridge and add a plate of shrimps/sauce --uumm good !!

Now, If you want to bring " round tomatoes "--- that's a different " story "--- but, don't.

( Whatcha gonna tell your family/friends when you get home earlier than expected after being denied boarding for " smuggling " tomatoes )?

LOL---A few weeks ago someone posted a thread about " No round tomatoes , blah, blah ".

Luckily, a long time contributor to CC noticed it and suggested  " Just ask for one ".

You have now many many more comments about the whole tomato complaint than the complainer did. Would you mind putting it to rest? We get it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mayleeman said:

You have now many many more comments about the whole tomato complaint than the complainer did. Would you mind putting it to rest? We get it.

"Would you mind putting it to rest "?

You are correct---Agree--- Enough already----Will do.

( LOL-- It came to me when I saw the " lemon " inquiry ).

Movin on !!

• Thanks 1