Lawn Club Lunch

Miss Studio

I booked my upcoming cruise on the Silhouette the same day that Final Payment was due.  The options for Specialty Dining are very limited—9:00 or 9:30 reservations.  I am interested in the Lawn Club for lunch—will I be able to arrange a reservation once I’m onboard?  Was it possible to book lunch prior to boarding, and I’m just too late to do so?  It really looks like a fun and unique venue!

37 minutes ago, Miss Studio said:

I booked my upcoming cruise on the Silhouette the same day that Final Payment was due.  The options for Specialty Dining are very limited—9:00 or 9:30 reservations.  I am interested in the Lawn Club for lunch—will I be able to arrange a reservation once I’m onboard?  Was it possible to book lunch prior to boarding, and I’m just too late to do so?  It really looks like a fun and unique venue!

Dont worry about it, the lunch at LCG is never able to do beforehand, btw do the dinner instead, more choices and food so good.  LCG is to me anyway, the best speciality, relaxing and just great food.  Just go enjoy the silhouette, its vacation and its a gorgeous ship\

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Miss Studio said:

We have not had a problem booking lunch once on board.  The menu did not include many of the dinner options. Price is much less than dinner.    It is a nice option for lunch if you want to eat outdoors.  

6 hours ago, bikerunner said:

Dont worry about it, the lunch at LCG is never able to do beforehand, btw do the dinner instead, more choices and food so good.  LCG is to me anyway, the best speciality, relaxing and just great food.  Just go enjoy the silhouette, its vacation and its a gorgeous ship\

What does the dinner have that lunch does not?

Protip to the Op:

When I did LCG dinner (precovid), I snagged 1/2 price ($22.50, I think) because the person manning the speciality restaurant booth at that particular moment worked at LCG.

People that work at that restaurant can offer deeper discounts to their restaurant.

I did the exact same thing for Le petite chef on another cruise. He worked there and  said yes to my price of 50% off ($22.50).

Both are worth it for $22.50.

LCG is still worth it for 40% off ($27). I wouldn't do Le petite chef version 2 for 40% off.

(I thought Version 1 was  better than v2 but then again, the novelty could have worn off).

And now that le petite chef is $60 normally, I wouldn't do it for even 50% off.

(You can go on YouTube to view all the animations)

Edited by fstuff1

lunch at the Lawn Club Grill is never crowded.  Shouldn't be a problem getting a reservation on board.  While the food is great- the lunch menu isn't the same as the dinner menu.  The lunch specialty is big fresh hamburgers with all of the trimmings.  Of course other menu items available.  Enjoy

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 39august said:

LCG lunch is basically hamburgers. If you want to experience a nice meal outside, go for the dinner instead. Be aware that the area can be very windy. 

When I ate there, there was hard plastic all around the seating  area to keep the wind out.

Oh basically hamburgers? No ribeyes or seafood shish kabobs? Hamburgers are free at buffet.

Meh.. take dinner for $22.50!