Does anyone have a wine list for bottles on the Constellation?

SusieAV8R

On the Constellation now and so far, they've not had ANY of the wines I've tried to order.  Their lists are irrelevant.  The Tuscan sommelier is checking in "the basement" for me tonight.  

Edited by goofysmom99
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

On the Constellation now and so far, they've not had ANY of the wines I've tried to order.  Their lists are irrelevant.  The Tuscan sommelier is checking in "the basement" for me tonight.  

I hope you have a nice cruise, Ruth.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I hope you have a nice cruise, Ruth.

Thanks, David.  I'm sure I will.  Ship is in great condition, wonderful crew, and although MDR isn't going to work out so well for me, Tuscan is outstanding (going way above and beyond).  🤗

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

Thanks, David.  I'm sure I will.  Ship is in great condition, wonderful crew, and although MDR isn't going to work out so well for me, Tuscan is outstanding (going way above and beyond).  🤗

Great to hear that Connie is in great condition and a wonderful crew as we'll be on her early Dec. Their wine list "should" be replenished post TA but one never knows nowadays and we'll see.

• Thanks 1

@SusieAV8R It’s not quick, easy, or 100% accurate, but you can go to the Celebrity app, select Dining, Main Dining, Menu go through each venue and look at the wines listed. 

If you choose Restaurants, Tuscan Grill, Wine, you can see those. 

We have had various levels of success in getting wines from other venue’s.  

One thing that I find to work well is to make the acquaintance of the Sommelier in Cellar Masters.  I have found knowing this individual to most beneficial in finding off menu or short supply wines.  We usually meet her/him at one of the Wine Tastings and strike up a conversation and go from there. 

13 hours ago, retired dude said:

another reason we dont do TA's

Is this a specific thing about TA's, or repositioning cruises in general? Is it just wines that are less well provisioned, or is it other things as well?

14 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

I have had 3 very good dinners in MDR so far on the Connie 

last night vegetarian menu was great 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 10:35 PM, DaKahuna said:

@SusieAV8R It’s not quick, easy, or 100% accurate, but you can go to the Celebrity app, select Dining, Main Dining, Menu go through each venue and look at the wines listed. 

If you choose Restaurants, Tuscan Grill, Wine, you can see those. 

We have had various levels of success in getting wines from other venue’s.  

One thing that I find to work well is to make the acquaintance of the Sommelier in Cellar Masters.  I have found knowing this individual to most beneficial in finding off menu or short supply wines.  We usually meet her/him at one of the Wine Tastings and strike up a conversation and go from there. 

Great advice; thanks so much DaKahuna!!

• Like 1