Princess 2025/26 program

Ondine

I have just seen the release of Princess for 2025/26 in Australia.Ā  Courtesy of a washy washy agent in Brisbane.Ā  Grand is now to home port Brisbane and there is no Princess ship home porting Melbourne after the 2024/25 season.Ā  We only get to participate in the 2 around Australia cruises on Crown.Ā  Beginning of season and end.

This is not what the Forward cruise sales officer led us to believe onboard Grand.

According to Melb Ports the only lines booked for turnaround in Melbourne at the moment are P&O and Disney.Ā  Not looking good. Even Cunard is giving up on Australia after 2024/25.Ā  Feeling very unloved.

32 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I received the email as well, differing source though. I did notice the world cruise goes through the Newer locks in the Panama Canal, I wouldn'tĀ  mind doing that.

Also doing that in 2025, and we are looking forward to it.

• Like 3

I also have the same info from my T/A today. I am pretty sure he does wash, but not from the same agency.Ā 

Ā 

I am a little surprised with the teasers coming out within 24hrs of P&O and Carnival loading their 25/26 schedules. It is almost as if Princess wanted to drown out any publicity from their sister brands. Princess doesn't want to launch till after Cyber Monday, while P&O and Carnival will be using those sales to try to bolster their launch.

Ā 

Sorry Melbourne, but like Fremantle, it was use it or lose it. Adelaide misses out too.Ā  They will place their ships where they can make the most profit and their overseas customers are overwhelmingly wanting to cruise from Sydney.

Here are the newly listed schedules. I have cropped the width to try and maximise the viewing of the dates and ports. Prices have been chopped-off accordingly. There are 6 individual images, hopefully zoomable.

A.thumb.jpg.23a4d61b6b7472ee74971482dd66fc3b.jpg

B.thumb.jpg.fa770ba255d5f79d7240380a27c8afaa.jpg

c.thumb.jpg.13e23d640e6f421bd06895a9c095b065.jpg

D.thumb.jpg.60fd6977fc951df8914db98b518c0a49.jpg

E.thumb.jpg.2c9beeb32a90dcf2318748c9712dee59.jpg

F.thumb.jpg.d7d540e1f5a4b8541128142430eac695.jpg

Ā 

Edited by arxcards
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Womble99 said:

So the email I got from Princess lists Diamond for 25/26?? Guess once again the proofing department is struggling?

Copy/Paste from the 2024/5 launch.

We were given a flyer when we checked in for Majestic a couple of weeks back - it listed Salty Dog and Botticelli dining room as open for lunch. The maƮtre d just shook his head as if to mumble idiots, took a picture of it and walked away to solve. Why waste the leftover flyers for Grand Princess a couple of weeks earlier, when you can hand them out to Majestic passengers.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Yaya_in_Oz said:

Thanks for the info. I doubt I'd go on any of these. Probably just as well you cut the prices offĀ šŸ™‚

I haven't crunched any numbers - but am hearing the launch prices are a bit more exxxxy than the 2024/5 release.

11 hours ago, arxcards said:

Here are the newly listed schedules. I have cropped the width to try and maximise the viewing of the dates and ports. Prices have been chopped-off accordingly. There are 6 individual images, hopefully zoomable.

A.thumb.jpg.23a4d61b6b7472ee74971482dd66fc3b.jpg

B.thumb.jpg.fa770ba255d5f79d7240380a27c8afaa.jpg

c.thumb.jpg.13e23d640e6f421bd06895a9c095b065.jpg

D.thumb.jpg.60fd6977fc951df8914db98b518c0a49.jpg

E.thumb.jpg.2c9beeb32a90dcf2318748c9712dee59.jpg

F.thumb.jpg.d7d540e1f5a4b8541128142430eac695.jpg

Ā 

Would you be so kind as to upload the spreadsheet?Ā  thank you!

Ā 

5 hours ago, hokiefans said:

Would you be so kind as to upload the spreadsheet?Ā  thank you!

Ā 

The source is a PDF file, and for some reason, this forum doesn't support the loading of attachments - I could load it, but I am the only one that will be able to download it, but you can try clicking it.

Ā 

I will also try to add them to the Princess forum thread if they are not already there.

AU25-2626RWCAUDStandardFaresasat13Nov.pdf

Ā 

Mini-Brochure_25-26_AU_3.0.pdf

3 minutes ago, arxcards said:

The source is a PDF file, and for some reason, this forum doesn't support the loading of attachments - I could load it, but I am the only one that will be able to download it, but you can try clicking it.

Ā 

I will also try to add them to the Princess forum thread if they are not already there.

AU25-2626RWCAUDStandardFaresasat13Nov.pdfUnavailable

Ā 

Mini-Brochure_25-26_AU_3.0.pdfUnavailable

I am not able to download it.Ā  Crossing my fingers it will work in the other forum.Ā  Thanks for trying!

Grand Princess, 16th Oct 2025, board in Sydney or Brisbane.

They have also split it, so you can do to Hawaii or return. Great for those of us that don't have the time to do 35/37 nights.

We did Sydney to Hawaii in 2010 on the dawn Princess and I don't think they have offered it since.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

Grand Princess. October 16th. 2025

Thanks for that.

I'm a happy little camper now.

Ā 

I found it and it is for 37 nights and includes port stops in Raiatea (maybe this replaces Bora Bora), Nuku'alofa and Norfolk Island.šŸ˜„

• Like 1

The attachments thing is something that hasn't been activated for this forum - perhaps they don't trust us.

Ā 

I have successfully added then to the Princess board. Plenty here will know where I have sourced them from, but I would prefer not to add the links and risk them locking the door.

Ā 

You can find them here:

Ā 

4 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Grand Princess. October 16th. 2025

Ā 

4 hours ago, cheznandy said:

Grand Princess, 16th Oct 2025, board in Sydney or Brisbane.

They have also split it, so you can do to Hawaii or return. Great for those of us that don't have the time to do 35/37 nights.

We did Sydney to Hawaii in 2010 on the dawn Princess and I don't think they have offered it since.

Ā 

3 hours ago, sewgood said:

Thanks for that.

I'm a happy little camper now.

Ā 

I found it and it is for 37 nights and includes port stops in Raiatea (maybe this replaces Bora Bora), Nuku'alofa and Norfolk Island.šŸ˜„

Ā 

Thanks Geoff for the information. I am now looking at us doing this cruise (Syd-Syd) 37N - no flights šŸ™‚Ā . Let's see if I can arrange it! It's only money, right? šŸ™‚Ā 

• Like 3