LIVE Thanksgiving cruise on Elation with ninjacat123 and family! Gobble, gobble!!​🦃​

ninjacat123

8 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

You sound like me with your “plan”! When I cook holiday dinners, I write out a schedule so I don’t forget anything. So happy you are following, Iamthesea!!  Did you book anything for Freeport? I’ll be posting pics from our cabana if the weather cooperates 👍😁

Yes, I booked THIS for the grandchildren.  I think they will enjoy all the nature information.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hogladyrider said:

@ninjacat123...excited to follow along.

Hope the new menus are in place, it looks like Emeril has made a nice positive difference so far from what I am seeing on other reviews!

ENJOY!

Yes!!  I'm excited to try the new items on the menu, especially Emeril dishes!  I'll post pics and our comments.  Happy to see you here on this LIVE!!😊

Well, I just got called from the upsell fairy and we are now in Junior Suites next door to each other!!  I thought the offer of $275 per room to upgrade was worth it, especially with a balcony and more room for my mom and the DDs.  I saw the (305) number and thought "it must be my PVP" but it was Chris with a smoky voice.  The view from the balcony is obstructed by lifeboats but I'm so excited!!  Yippie!!! 💃🍾😸

• Like 10

Just now, cellfree said:

Enjoy this “relaxation” cruise. (I still maintain no one could have kept up with you two most recently in Italy/Greece during your land and sea days.) And an upgrade now - yahoo. 

I am so glad I "got the call" last night.  I swear Chris the Carnival upsell guy sounded like a character out of a movie.  A little part of me kept thinking "is he for real, or am I being scammed" but I followed along on my email and confirmation came through!!  I'll post pics of the room and how "obstructed" the balcony view is.  Glad you are here cellfree!!😊

• Like 1