MSC 1st and last time sailing this line.

cruising nole fan

Cruised MSC once on a 3 day out of Canaveral and had issue.  Yes, lines to get a drink were long at times but I knew that going in.  We're going to be on the Magnifica next week for another 3 dayer.  Every cruise line isn't for everyone but I can't say I've had a terrible cruise, ever.  I've heard complaints about the Wifi on just about every lines ships.  Me, I don't want anything to do with my phone or communication once I step foot on the ship.  I cruise to get away from everything.  

I am jealous of the 14 day in Feb though.  We'll have to wait for our 9 day in June with NCL.  

23 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

We are going to have to have a discussion about this hatred you have for shower curtains!  😀

I told you not to get me started on shower curtains! When you meet me in February on the Divina, make sure you set aside time for a very long and detailed discussion about my deep, personal, and life-long relationship with my shower curtain on the Emerald Princess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JamieLogical said:

I told you not to get me started on shower curtains! When you meet me in February on the Divina, make sure you set aside time for a very long and detailed discussion about my deep, personal, and life-long relationship with my shower curtain on the Emerald Princess.

Relationships never work when one is too clingy. 🤭

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

It's a date.  We'll have to pick a venue that is nice and quiet and has lots of adult beverages.  Maybe you can even introduce me to your Mimosa Blossom.

We were on the last Seaside cruise and it was obvious many crew were just waiting to get off and go home whilst others that were staying on had a better attitude. Humans.

The Seaside was the biggest ship I have ever been on and felt like the smallest, apart from the hundreds of miles we walked lol.

The bathroom is the smallest I have ever been in, even my crew cabin on the Commodore Caribe1 back in 1993 was bigger. Thank some common sense that the shower doesn't have a curtain, there would be Asphyxiation deaths every week otherwise.

Public area's were WAYYYYYYY too small for the ship, totally useless. Ended up not liking the ship at all, but she does sail very well. Maybe a good ship but a terrible resort. I will not go on this class of ship again.

Armonia, Poesia, Divina and Meraviglia are all far better in every regard.