What did you pay for the Cococay Waterpark?

tvlgirl

Just curious as to what everyone paid for your waterpark tickets. I have heard the price depends on the day and the price can change. I havent booked yet but I am looking at a cruise Feb 2024 and it looks like two ships will be in that day. Thanks!!

57 minutes ago, GimmeOcean said:

Got them for $38.99 ea. during Black Friday for my upcoming cruise 12/3 (50% off). Low enough to make it an impulse purchase to at least check it out once.

Hey, Clifton Parker!

I had originally paid $88.98, but it dropped to the same $38.99 (as it should since we are on the same cruise. I canceled and rebooked. 

I also saw that waterpark cabanas are on sale for diamond + for $288.98. It comes with 6 admission tickets.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GimmeOcean said:

Got them for $38.99 ea. during Black Friday for my upcoming cruise 12/3 (50% off). Low enough to make it an impulse purchase to at least check it out once.

$38.99 I'd actually buy it... I've got two coming up where they are for sale and one is $152 and the other is   $99.  Not worth it for an late middle aged guy like me.  I'd probably be on it for only a couple of hours.

• Like 2

Can anyone log on and tell me if they are still on sale today? I may actually book the cruise today if they still have Cococay deals.... I know it depends on the ship but still curious to know if they are still discounted. 

23 minutes ago, tvlgirl said:

Can anyone log on and tell me if they are still on sale today? I may actually book the cruise today if they still have Cococay deals.... I know it depends on the ship but still curious to know if they are still discounted. 

As of right now one of my cruises has it on sale for 73.99. The other one has never offered it despite the cruise being only 75 days away.

22 minutes ago, tvlgirl said:

Yes. For both of my upcoming stops at CocoCay it's still on sale for 50% off. - But one on Celebrity in August 2024 is $98.99 (50% off of $199.00). Time of year I'm sure factors into it as well, but that's a hard pass. We booked Hideaway Beach for that cruise instead.

48 minutes ago, tvlgirl said:

Let us know the exact cruise and I'll check that cruise planner and let you know the price it is currently selling for

4 hours ago, John Reid said:

Hey, Clifton Parker!

I had originally paid $88.98, but it dropped to the same $38.99 (as it should since we are on the same cruise. I canceled and rebooked. 

I also saw that waterpark cabanas are on sale for diamond + for $288.98. It comes with 6 admission tickets.

Since when did your C&A level have anything to do with WaterPark Cabanas ??

Thanks so much. I've just never seen it for our D+ level so perhaps just on certain itineraries and ships.

The prices for our ICON May sailing are crazy and no mention for D and above.

We've had the Thrill Waterpark Cabana's  for $499 and $699.

This sailing it's $1499. Oh well the grandkids love them.