Inability to Reserve Shows on Anthem for 12/24/23 Holiday Cruise

Lavey

Hi Everyone,

I have a question I hope someone can answer.  We are on the Anthem of the Seas holiday saling on 12/24/23, but are not yet able to reserve shows other than Spectra's Cabaret (which I was weirdly able to reserve for my family over a month ago). I understand that RC changed its policy from opening up the show reservations 30-45 days before the cruise to only allowing such reservations after the 1st of the month during the month you are scheduled to sail.  Well, it is now 12/3/23 and I still cannot reserve any other shows like We Will Rock You or the Ice Show.  I called RC over the weekend and the person on the phone had no idea what I was talking about. 

Any insight as to why and when we can reserve?   Are we no longer able to reserve the shows in advance of the cruise? 

We appreciate any, and all, help!  Thanks.  

14 minutes ago, Lavey said:

Hi Everyone,

I have a question I hope someone can answer.  We are on the Anthem of the Seas holiday saling on 12/24/23, but are not yet able to reserve shows other than Spectra's Cabaret (which I was weirdly able to reserve for my family over a month ago). I understand that RC changed its policy from opening up the show reservations 30-45 days before the cruise to only allowing such reservations after the 1st of the month during the month you are scheduled to sail.  Well, it is now 12/3/23 and I still cannot reserve any other shows like We Will Rock You or the Ice Show.  I called RC over the weekend and the person on the phone had no idea what I was talking about. 

Any insight as to why and when we can reserve?   Are we no longer able to reserve the shows in advance of the cruise? 

We appreciate any, and all, help!  Thanks.  

You used to have to make reservations for three shows but now it is only Spectra's Cabaret.

FYI. We are sailing next Sunday on Anthem and although the show times recently appeared in the app, each show (other than Spectra) says no reservations needed.  Check your app ~ 10 days prior to sailing to see when the shows will be available.

Just off the Anthem yesterday.  This sailing, as well as with our previous one this past February ---> Only Spectra requires reservations. They will open up closer to your cruise date, so check back on your app.

Teddie