Perhaps a dumb question; on the Elite evening happy hour…

Esmerelda

Are there any liqueurs offered?  I know on Royal, we did have one available but I can’t recall what it was.  I’m a Baileys/Kailua lover so just curious.  If not, I will just purchase myself.  Thanks to anyone that knows.  We are new to Celebrity but old school on RC so I appreciate any insight. 

Thanks Doghog, I searched yesterday and this wasn’t coming up?  Bummer….  Weird how they can have one on RC but not Celebrity.  I will just purchase what I want. 

in case anyone is interested, I could not purchase even the classic pkg because my husband has health issues and doesn’t drink. I was told that he would have to purchase same pkg, Neither of us drink soda so I will just pay as I go. I appreciate the screens shot. ☺️

• Like 1

We have visited the Sky lounge during the elite cocktail hour.   Since no drink menu items were to our liking, we went to the bar and ordered what we wanted via our drink package.  Never a problem.  So if you have the package and prefer another drink- go directly to the bar in the lounge.  

Enjoy.

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

We have visited the Sky lounge during the elite cocktail hour.   Since no drink menu items were to our liking, we went to the bar and ordered what we wanted via our drink package.  Never a problem.  So if you have the package and prefer another drink- go directly to the bar in the lounge.  

Enjoy.

If you have the package, the elite happy hour offerings are moot.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Esmerelda said:

Thanks Doghog, I searched yesterday and this wasn’t coming up?  Bummer….  Weird how they can have one on RC but not Celebrity.  I will just purchase what I want. 

in case anyone is interested, I could not purchase even the classic pkg because my husband has health issues and doesn’t drink. I was told that he would have to purchase same pkg, Neither of us drink soda so I will just pay as I go. I appreciate the screens shot. ☺️

The nice thing RCs CAS did was getting rid of the limited CAS beverage menu. Celebritys CC needs to do the same. 

Edited by doghog

@EsmereldaI wonder if you waited until you boarded and on the first day of every cruise they are trying to sell the drink package, spa etc.  I think that they want to sell drink packages and if you are standing there as a potential buyer and explained how only you can drink if they would let you purchase ?

9 hours ago, 563toM said:

@EsmereldaI wonder if you waited until you boarded and on the first day of every cruise they are trying to sell the drink package, spa etc.  I think that they want to sell drink packages and if you are standing there as a potential buyer and explained how only you can drink if they would let you purchase ?

I believe you have to go to guest relations to plead your case because people selling the packages are under instructions that both people in the same cabin must have the same package

Thanks everyone.  It would make no sense to get the refreshment package for my hubby, he drinks more water than anything.  We are not soda drinkers.  I will just pay as I go.  I would never drink more than 2 or 3 drinks a day on top of the happy hour drinks that are offered.  I appreciate all the responses. 

☺️

23 hours ago, Esmerelda said:

Are there any liqueurs offered?  I know on Royal, we did have one available but I can’t recall what it was.  I’m a Baileys/Kailua lover so just curious.  If not, I will just purchase myself.  Thanks to anyone that knows.  We are new to Celebrity but old school on RC so I appreciate any insight. 

You’d have to purchase, none offered on the elite menu 

IMG_6053.jpeg